I am new to the forum, in fact I always read them but didnt have a courage to write myself. However now I feel like I need your lovely ladies advice.
Today I found out my frozen cycle failed where I had 4bb and 4bc blastocysts transfered. (This was my #4 cycle as I had #3 fresh ivf cycles before - unsuccessful too).
Now, I have one graded 3cc frostie left in the Chelsea hospital and one 3cc in the Guys hospital. And as my 1 year storage option is expiring shortly I was prompt by Chelsea lab to make a decision what to do next.
I was thinking instead extending storage for another year it would be better to transfer the embryo from the Chelsea to the Guy’s hospital, so we can use both in one transfer. However I found out there is an enormous cost involved to do so. Import + plus export + storage fee.
As I just failed frozen cycle with relativley good embies I was wondering if does it make sense to even think about keeping the low quality embrio and pay for the service, instead I could focus on another fresh IVF cycle? The finances are quite important as all our savings now are going towards the treatments, we decided we can only afford last more chance, financially and mentally.
What shall I do, does anyone here had 3cc frosties and successful pregnancy? Shall I keep them or go for a fresh ivf. I am 38 years old (no fallopian tubes), the embryo in question is 36.
Please any advice will help.