Fertility Network UK
13,082 members21,169 posts

Cold sneezing and blocked nose appeard 8 days after blastocyst transfer

Hi everyone . I'm now 9 days into my fresh blastocyst transfer but the above has occurred. Blocked nose realy snotty and slight cough . Has anyone ever experienced this as a good sign .....constanley feeling fatigue no energy wotsoever. So restless waking up every few hours . Wednesday is my test date . Worried this means it hasnt worked . I'm on progesterone also so maybe it's this causing this . Any experiences with this lady's xx 💜❤💕

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Hay123 this is one of my signs! Really not sure why but it seems to be an early symptom. I get a very blocked nose and mouth goes very dry with sore throat around 8/9dpt. Hope it's the same for you. Good luck for Wed ❤️

1 like

Thankyou so much xxxx

Hoping this is positive sign for you too. Good luck testing Wednesday 🤞🏻🤞🏻xx

Thankyou so so much as

Xxx

Cold symptoms around the time of implantation can be a sign of immune problems but don't be too concerned as they can also be a great sign of successful implantation. I got a cold (plus other illnesses) 2dpo on my bfp cycle. This cold was a little different though as it sat in my ears, which I don't normally get. My ears would keep popping, especially when blowing my nose. At 9 weeks this is still happening. It has had quite an impact on my balance and I have very regular dizzy spells.

I honestly believe the illnesses helped me get pregnant and I hope this means the same for you. But if it doesn't, it would be worth mentioning these symptoms at this time to your clinic. Fingers crossed this is all good x

1 like

Hi there

I sneezed everyday I think from transfer until I was about 12 weeks or more. I joked I was allergic to being pregnant. Never sneezed frequently, just once or twice and suffered with blocked sinuses the whole time.

Fingers crossed for you!! Xx

1 like

Thanks for the repky. So much trapped wind and cramping today ...did you get any of this ? Also pesetries are getting so much harder to insert ....have to be forceful with them ...not uncomfortable but harder . Xxx

I’m finding the pessaries are a bit more work as the days go on too. Also Have been so windy and have lots of little twinges and crampy sensations.

Also starting to feel a little sniffly and chills, hope I’m not getting the cold! xx

You may also like...