Fertility Network UK
13,882 members22,819 posts

Waiting for AF so I can start my first round of IVF and then THIS......[warning picture]

Waiting for AF so I can start my first round of IVF and then THIS......[warning picture]

Spent three days giving out that my body wouldn't do what it should and anxiously waiting for AF...... my OH said to test and I really didn't have any hope but did it just to shut him up!!! WHAT is going on??!! My head was so geared up for the treatment and now this....im happy, anxious, afraid......

Has anybody else experienced this just before starting a cycle??

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations what a lovely surprise. Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy 😍 xoxo

1 like

Hi there, what fab news! Many congrats xx

1 like

Wow. Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations Hun xx

1 like

Whao lucky u! Congratulations xx

1 like

🤩 amazing! Congratulations! 💖 xxx

1 like

What a lovely welcome surprise, congratulations xx

1 like

Wow that’s amazing news congratulations xx

1 like

Wow wow wow. Congratulations a lot of lovelies on here seem to get pregnant just before a cycle. Congratulations hun. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy 💗💗🤗😘😘

1 like

Oh wow!! The universe is smiling down on you! Congratulations lovely xxx

1 like

Wow, awesome. Congratulations!!! x

1 like

Brilliant news! Congratulations 😊 x

1 like

Thank you all. Feels like a dream. Its very early days. Waiting for this bubble to burst 🙈.

Baby dust to you all xxx

2 likes

Enjoy it hun, you will worry it's only natural but try to enjoy don't over analyze things just look after yourself keep hydrated and rest when you can avoid heavy lifting. You'll be fine congratulations hun 💗💗🤗😘😘

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations! Very pleased for you x

1 like

Fabulous news, Congratulations xx

1 like

Hey yes me. 4 failed ivf cycles 2 natural mc now 28 weeks pregnant with my miracle at 40 x

1 like

Miracles do happen 😍 congrats and best wishes!!

Oh great news, congratulations!xx

1 like

Amazing news. Congratulations. This seems too common to be coincidence. Maybe theres something in the ‘relax and it will happen ‘ theory. Were you on the down Reg drugs? Wishing you a happy pregnancy xx

1 like

How wonderful! ❤️❤️❤️

You may also like...