Fertility Network UK
14,643 members24,219 posts

First scan and bad news 😭

So I had my first scan after getting my BFP and I had a chemical pregnancy I'm so upset and feel awful after getting my hopes up to be let down 😭😭😭

38 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh Im so sorry that you've had this news today. It must be so hard not to get your hopes up so please dont punish yourself for that! Sending hugs xx

1 like

Feel heartbroken I just think why I'm I going through this? Thanks Hun xxx ❤️

1 like

Of course you are heartbroken! I think we all ask ourselves the same question when we are going through hard times. Take care of yourself and plenty of cuddles with hubby!xx

1 like

Thanks Hun will do I feel sorry for hubby I've seen him upset for the first time and we just feel so numb xxx

1 like

So sorry to hear this 🙁 Very sad news xxx

Thanks Amanda I'm heartbroken 😭 Xx

Completely understand that. It's an awful thing to have to go through 🙁

Take time to grieve, this is an important time for you and your partner to be there for each other.

Thinking of you xxx

1 like

Thank you xx

1 like

Really sorry to hear this, this journey can be so cruel. Stay strong and take the time you need and move on from this only when you are ready xx

1 like

Thanks xxx

I'm really sorry to read this. Sending you a big hug xx

Oh no I’m so sorry to hear this. I cannot begin to understand what you are going through at the moment. My thoughts are with you xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

Look after each other. I'm so very sorry hun. 💔 You know where I am. Lots of love 💗🤗😘

1 like

So sorry to hear this sad news , look after yourself .

Sending big hugs xx

1 like

Thanks big hugs 🤗 Xxx

1 like

So sorry to read this, this journey can be really cruel xx

1 like

It's crazy I'm truely devasted xx

1 like

So sorry to hear that. I had similar thing last time although started bleeding just before scan. But I’d felt ‘pregnant ‘ for the first time. It is gutting. Keep strong and you will feel like fighting back soon. Big hugs xx

1 like

Hi Chloe the feeling of being pregnant was great then to be let down is heartbreaking so hard to be strong just feel awful thanks for your message and returning the hugs 🤗 😘😘❤️❤️

Keep strong! Cry when you want to and you will feel better at some point! I kinda think In the long run these things make you much tougher in life and have a better perspective on things! Big hugs xx

1 like

Xxx

So sad to hear this. It’s absolutely heartbreaking as I went through the same 2 weeks ago. Look after yourself x

1 like

Aww bless you me and you in the same boat how are you coping ? Thanks for your message 😘❤️

I’m feeling loads better now. it’s been exactly two weeks today. I was heartbroken can’t explain how I felt as I took me 11yrs to get a positive an then few weeks later I started to bleed which indicated it was going to be a miscarriage. Xx

Awww bless you..'m glad your better me and my husband have been childhood sweethearts and married for 8 years with no kids it's just crazy I wish I could have a little baby and hope it happens some day xx ❤️❤️

1 like

Thank you. Aww that’s so nice to hear. Hopefully it will happen soon. I had a failed ivf in February an then naturally which I miscarried. So always be hopeful x

1 like

🙏🙏🙏 il remember you in my prayers and hope you become pregnant xxx

I shall remember you too 🙏 xx

1 like

Sorry to hear this xx

1 like

💔 xxx

Huge hugs xxx

1 like

Sorry to hear that. Look after yourself x

1 like

Thanks it's a tough time for me xx

So sorry, it is just heartbreaking. Give yourself time, there is no rush to grieve and get going again lovely xxxx

1 like

Thanks I'm 💔 Just feeling low xxxx 😘

So sorry to hear this sending big hugs xxxx

1 like

Thanks returning the hugs xxx

You may also like...