help pleaseeeeeeeeeee ...can iron tablet delay period?

am freaking out...today is my period due date..got positive ovulation..my period hasn't shown yet and no sign of it. I usually spot 2 days before, just had very very little brown discharge 2 days ago and no sign of period today...i started taking iron supplements for 2 weeks can this delay my period ?. but with positive ovulation it should show up in 2 weeks right?

someone please

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Never heard of iron tablets delaying period. Someone might be able to help. Right sometimes ppl get a positive ovulation before period aswel as ovulation time also positive ovulation test could mean pregnant and that spotting could be implantation. If I was you I'd do a hpt and see what the situation Is maybe wait till tomorrow with first morning urine πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ good luck xx

• aww i was waiting for you reply..thanks so much.. you are a reply queen...

ok I got my hpt in my hand now, and tossing Head or Tail to test...hahhaha i know, cant be this stupid..

ok let me wait today and test tomo first thing...

I had the same problem delayed period when i had pregnacare , ovulation itself delayed that cycle. Asked Google , and so many girls complained about the pregnacare . stopped and then got my period in 3 or 4 days..

I think Iron tablets cant delay period, as I had few years ago...Just saw in google and some girls asked the same question .. will wait and see...

• πŸ˜…πŸ˜…Reply queen πŸ‘‘ I'll take that πŸ˜…. Bless you. I didn't know pregnacare did that. I don't use them I use other ones.

I think first morning would be better give you a more definate, answer and your a little stress head. So be best to have a definate answer. I wish you all the best my lovely. Try not to stress and keep me updated.πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

P's your not stupid hun your just in a, dilemma and don't want to see a negative result xx

• Thanks so much,.,,.Ok let me take tomo morning,...will update you..

• Good luck sweet πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

• I think I will get my period today...just had some more spotting now, hope it will show up today :(... Thanks..

• Awww hun bless ya. Hope next cycle you have better luck. Xx

• Ya Thanks for that...

• Good luck for tomorrow, I do know iron supplements are supposed to aid fertility πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€ xxx

• Thanks...

You may also like...