6 weeks 5days scan strong heartbeat. Can't believe it!!!*scan pic*

6 weeks 5days scan strong heartbeat. Can't believe it!!!*scan pic*

Well I never thought I'd get to do this but we are over the second hurdle and have a strong healthy heartbeat! We are a bit numb I couldn't believe this little beating heart was in my tummy! My OH and me burst into tears it was lovely to see it. 4 years we have been trying with 1 round of IVF on NHS with my eggs but only had 1 egg and it didn't even fertlise so we went straight onto DE and went to Cyprus for treatment and 3rd time lucky. I know it's still really early days for us but for now I'm so happy. I really hope all your dreams come true and you get your babies. Don't give up xxx

23 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow that's fantastic news keep us posted xx

• Congratulations hun really pleased for you. I so hope this is me next week πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

• Great news and great scan photo. All the very best. Huge congrats.x

• Lovely picture xx

• Fantastic news! I'm so pleased for you!!πŸ˜„ Been waiting in your update post. Exciting times!!xxx

• Congratulations I'm so happy for you my scan is next week I'm hoping I can share good news too πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™ xxx

• Congratulations hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

• Congratulations πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ€žπŸŒˆπŸ‘£πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• Congratulation πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Congratulations x

• Congratulations! Keeps the hope flowing! 🌈

• Huge congratulations to you, I have just read your posts and gosh you are an inspiration. Enjoy your lovely pregnancy and try not to worry xx

• Congratulations! Amazing News xx

• This is wonderful news I’m so happy for you. Take it easy xxxπŸ’—

• Congratulations! Lovely news xx

• Oh this is amazing!! I’m so happy for you xxxxx

• Fantastic news, so happy for you 😍 xxx

• Many congratulations xxx

• Fantastic news! Congratulations πŸ™‚ Xxx

• Congratulations! Lovely news πŸ’•xxx

• Hi Blondyboo. Fabulous scan picture, and little one looks well attached to me. Happy pregnancy. Diane

• So so so

Glad to hear this.... fingers crossed it’s plain sailing from here on end x

• Lovey pic thanks for sharing and congratulations x

You may also like...