Fertility Network UK
14,969 members24,781 posts

*Warning Scan Pic* 11 Weeks :)

*Warning Scan Pic* 11 Weeks :)

Well I had my scan this morning and my little baby is doing really well!!! I cannot explain how relieved I feel. He/she was doing lots of wiggles and summersaults. They looked at the NT measurement and it was very thin and think I have a low risk of Downs Syndrome, but will find out more next week at the 12 week NHS scan. It was the most amazing feeling. I have been so worried all weekend and you have all been so supportive. I feel much better now and feel that I will actually be looking forward to telling people now. I cannot thank everyone enough for always being there for me and I hope you have every success on your journeys XXxxxx

67 Replies
oldestnewest

Aww lovely pic congratulations :) xx

1 like

Thanks so much :) xx

1 like

Oh how lovely! Congratulations. Baby looks very settled & comfortable in there 😍

1 like

It was just amazing, and it was bouncing all over the place!!xxx

Hi Bluewanderlust. What a perfect looking scan! Wonderful to see. You will notice a difference even after one more week! All the best with the rest of your pregnancy and of course birth. Diane

3 likes

Thank you so much Diane, and thanks for always replying so quickly to my concerns you have been wonderful xx

Hi. My pleasure. If I can help with my midwife hat on at all, I'm still here. Diane

1 like

Fabulous news!! Congratulations!! Xx

1 like

Thank you!xx

1 like

Ahhhhh Im so pleased to hear that all is well and that you can perhaps think a bit more about telling people your lovely news! Huge congratulationsxx

2 likes

I will, I feel so much better I didn't realise how stressed I had become. I feel much more positive about sharing my news now :) How are you getting on?xxx

1 like

Im really pleased to hear that! Im fine, just on count down for going to Athens to start my DE cycle....flights and accommodation booked, cant wait!xx

1 like

Yay thats so exciting! Good luck and keep us posted :) xxx

1 like

I sure will! Lovely pic btw, thanks for sharing!!😍xx

Yay!! Congratulations - that must be such a relief! I'm so happy for you!

1 like

Thank you so much xxx

1 like

How are you doing?xx

I've got our 12 week scan tomorrow morning and am feeling very, very anxious - hardly slept at all last night and suspect tonight will be even worse! Really hope that like you I will have good news to share but very worried that I won't ...X

1 like

Good luck for tomorrow London! Can't wait to hear your happy news too xxx

1 like

I totally understand how you feel, its so hard to enjoy it and relax. I was up most of the night. I am sure you will be fine. Sending you lots of luck and big hugs xxxx

Awww beautiful, congrats - so lovely to see xxx

2 likes

Thank you :) xx

Aw congratulations xx

1 like

Thanks so much xx

Ah congratulations!! Xx

1 like

Thanks so much xxx

Ah fabulous. Congratulations xxxx

1 like

Thank you xx

Congrats xx

1 like

Thank you xx

Such a beautiful picture. So glad to see people happy and living the goal of their life.

Wish you all the best and take care!

Hugs

2 likes

Thanks so much xx

So pleased everything was ok xxx

2 likes

Thank you!xx

1 like

Lovely clear scan picture glad all is going well xx

2 likes

Thanks so relieved xx

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Lovely picture btw xx ps thank you for sharing 😊

3 likes

Thank you, it was an amazing experience. How are you getting on?xx

I'm fine. Terrified about my scan after my missed miscarriage but I'm fine otherwise.. Keep your fingers crossed for me on the 29th xx

1 like

Bless you, am sending you lots of luck and love and hugs xxx

1 like

I appreciate it thank you xx

1 like

Lovely pic very happy for you

1 like

Thank you xx

Congratulations! That's excellent news! I'm glad you are feeling better now and are more excited about telling everyone! I hope you can enjoy your pregnancy now xx

1 like

Woo-hoo! How wonderful bluewanderlust 😊 - I'm so glad you were able to use this forum to support you this weekend and are feeling better about sharing your news. What a happy bouncing baby he/she looks. Giving us all hope xxx

2 likes

Thanks so much. I honestly do not know what I would do without this forum and all of you. Its so comforting to know that you can come on here for support 24 hours a day and there is always someone there for you xx

2 likes

Brilliant news! Wishing you lots of happy weeks ahead with your precious bub xx

1 like

That's a very beautiful scan of your little bean!! God bless him/her.

1 like

Aw congratulations what a lovely pic Hun xxx

1 like

Massive congratulations lovely! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Huge congrats

Wishing you positive journey oxo

1 like

Lovely scan congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations and wishing you all the best for next week big hugs xx

1 like

Thank you I really appreciate it xx

1 like

Yay congratulations!!! I'm 11wks2d now and waiting for a date for my 12wk scan....can't wait! 😎 xxx

1 like

Ahh thank you, I can't wait to see you scan pic :) xxx

Lovely pic 😍😍

1 like

Thank you xx Big hugs x

Beautiful now get the positive head on and enjoy every min of your pregnancy, always kp in mind your goal ahead ❤️🌈💋

1 like

Thank you so much, I will :) xxx

1 like

Beautiful 💕

1 like

Thank you xx

Beautiful scan picture. Congratulations lovely xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

Congrats

1 like

So pleased for you, a lovely pic xx take care of yourself xx