Fertility Network UK
13,152 members21,275 posts

Clomid is working but I’m still not getting pregnant!

Yet another BFN and I’m feeling deflated. The last two cycles we did everything we were told, the Clomid worked and I ovulated yet nothing. We now have two cycles left and I won’t be given blood tests this time so we will just have to hope I ovulate.

I’m just finding the whole thing difficult today, I suppose any time you get a BFN it feels crap.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Clomid? I feel like it’s never going to work, or that we are missing some important trick.

Thanks xx

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Firstly it’s goid news that the clomid is working and helping you to make vulgate. My consultant initially said with clomid your body may go through a period of adjustment. Go easy on yourself and take one step at a time xx

I had a similar experience as you with it. One or two months it didn’t work for me and I felt deflated as could only have so many cycles . The doctors all said not to buy ovulation test sticks but I did and tracked ovulation that way. We were getting ready to start ivf in September . The one month that I used ovulation tests is the month I found out I am pregnant .

I also got put on metformin which I think helped as well as the clomid. Xx

Thanks for the encouraging posts guys. This was actually my forth cycle of Clomid, so I think that’s furling the frustration a little x

You may also like...