Advice needed

Hi ladies, as u all may know i had my BFP on the 24th August. The happiest day in my life! After few days the anxiety started.....i am 5+3 weeks, and I don't seem to have much symptoms apart form boobs beeing a bit bigger and a little bit sore...no nausea, no sickness, nothing. I start to worry that maybe something is going wrong๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. Any successful stories without much symptoms?

Baby dust to you all๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž

19 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I've not had many symptoms and what I did have gone, ive got sore boobs slighty, but no sickness,

I've got my scan Monday can't wait I'm 7 weeks 1 day today,

Just so worrying feel like I'm not even weeing as much as I was, it's weird really is xx

• At least i am not the only one...good luck for your scan xx

• Thank you can't wait for it,

My sister keeps laughing at me as I've done 4 test and she said not everyone gets symptoms she had none at all, so I guess everyone is different, it's also the pre period cramps that I still get every now and she says it's just stretching, how far are you have you had your scan yet xx

• I am 5+3 weeks , my scan is in 2 weeks, the wait is killing me๐Ÿ˜‚. I have cramps on and off as well. Xx

• I still have the cramps on and off too xx

• I am 5+3 weeks , my scan is in 2 weeks, the wait is killing me๐Ÿ˜‚. I have cramps on and off as well. Xx

• It soon come round slowly lol, xx

• I had sore boobs but not much until about 6 weeks when sickness started, however some women don't get that at all. No symptoms doesn't mean anything bad! I had twinges I was also worried about but a lady on here said I'd know if they were full on cramps, and she was right. I'm now 8+5 and had a scan at 7 weeks. Try and stay calm and rested, and all you can do is drink loads of water and take supplements! Good luck! Xxx

• Hey, try to stop worrying. My morning sickness didnt kick in till around week 8 and lasted for 4 weeks. I am now 13 weeks and all is well so far. You will often not get any symptoms until you are a bit further on so please try to relax xxx

• I have nausea and very occasionally I'm sick. But the nausea doesn't last for long. I had very sore boobs, so sore that even my armpits were hurting but that's easing off now too.. I'm supposed to be 7+3. I can't help but worry too ๐Ÿ˜• xx

• Me too....had a total worry teary breakdown yesterday. My husband said there's not reason for me to worry, but I think it's more because they are in there I am desperate for nothing to go wrong....xxx

• It's exhausting isn't it? I just wish we could enjoy pregnancy like "normal" women xx

• All I had was going to the loo a lot, really tired and the immensely hungry but the hunger was a bit later than 5 weeks maybe 7 or 8 so try not to worry too much xx

• Other than sore boobs and Cola tasting weird, no nausea until 7.5 weeks.

• Thank you so much ladies, reading your stories makes me feel a bit mire relaxed. I think is all this IVF making us feel more worried ๐Ÿ˜ฉ i bet in "normal" pregnancy woman's don't worry that much. Hopefully we will all enjoy our pregnancy at some point. Lots of love to you all โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผxx

• Hi Maria - I'm not sure that anything I can tell you will ease your anxiety but I think distraction is key. Try to keep yourself and your mind busy with lovely things, lovely food and lovely people. Sending love and wishing you well x x x

• I have read that it's common for symptoms to come and go during early pregnancy. Don't worry.

• It's so stressful trying to be positive but constantly worrying that you haven't got any symptoms or that something's wrong. Wth my IVF pregnancy I had zero symptoms. I was scanned every week until 11 weeks and every time I went in I used to say afterwards that I didn't have any symptoms and was worrying and the doc would literally look at me as if I was mad and say we just saw your baby and all is fine - completely dead pan, no laughing or special words of reassurance! I soooo wanted sore boobs and morning sickness for some reassurance, lol!!

• I would love some morning sickness just to keep my mind busy ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx it is hard to keep positive

You may also like...