EC on Wednesday

Hello lovely ladies,

Just to update you on my second scan went well this morning. They could see 3 follicles between 18 to 20 mm size. Others are also there but they said no need to measure them.

I have mix feeling. One hand had my last injections. Just one need to take to night. But I'm afraid whether how would be the quality of eggs?

Any experience? Please share I need your support, your wishes and blessings meant for me. We are our own here. No more friends, no relatives.. since we came over here for career purposes only.

All the best wishes to you all..

Take care

Xx

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck with EC. Don't be worrying about quality just yet... those follicles need positive thinking and you willing them on xx

• Thanks a lot.. Yes I am thinking positive... They are just thoughts.... Really difficult to stop.. :)

Xx

• Sending you lots of positive thoughts xx

• Thank you very much

• Good luck for EC πŸ€ X

• Thank you so much :)

• Well done πŸ™Œ I am in wed to, I only have one dominant follicle so lots of fingers toes crossed, hoping they maybe find another on wed, but I hopefully have a lone fighterπŸ€žπŸ™πŸŒˆβ€πŸ’‹

• Thank you and all the best :)

• Mine right ovary is also hiding but have couple of small follicles. Left one is quite active. I cross my fingers and toes that your one large follicle should work. Probably they find another tomorrow...

• Thanks Sara, all the best of luck, πŸ™πŸ€žβ€πŸ’‹

• Best of luck xxx

• Thank you xx

• Good luck for tomorrow ❀ I had mint yesterday I'm waiting in the call to see how many fertilised now. Xx

• Good luck for your results :)

• Thankyou we have 5 out of 5 fertilise nicely xx

• That's great news.. Is this your first cycle?

• No it's our 3rd full cycle, we have had 6 failed transfers and 1 early miscarriage. This us our last round X

• Hi Sarah, I just wanted to wish you luck with egg collection :) hope all goes well xx

• Thanks a lot :)

• Good luck today Sara πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Hi Sara_123. Just hoping all went well with the egg collection and you are having a nice rest now. Here's to fertilisation and transfer. Thinking of you. Diane

• Thanks a lot. Yes everything went well. Out of 5 got 3 eggs. Not so much but I am looking for positive outcome :)

• Hi Sara_123. Hope all has gone well with the fertilisation.and all goes well with the transfer. Diane

• Hi Diane

Thank you for your concern. Yes two embryos are really growing well. So I will have day 3 transfer tomorrow.

I appreciate your support xx

Regards xx

• Hi Sara_123. Oh that's so reassuring to hear. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Diane

You may also like...