Had My EC Yesterday

Had my EC yesterday and they collected 16 eggs. Today they called me to let me know that 11 have fertilised and we will be doing a 5-day transfer, which will be on Monday and we will be transferring 2 embryos hopefully.

My last ivf, I had 15 eggs collected, 10 fertilised, 1 transferred and 0 were strong enough to freeze.

So far I feel like my current ivf has gone a lot smoother than my last ivf. Let's hope that the smooth sailing continues! And I hope my 11 embryos continue to mature and grow stronger over the next few days! It will be 4 years this summer since hubby and I started trying for a baby. I can't believe that it's taken this long...I was one of those people that thought I would fall pregnant straight away! I really hope this is our time.... praying for a little miracle!

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Everything crossed for you xxx

• Thanks so much Button-123

• Great news smileovaries all the best for monday ive got my transfer saturday morning also a day 5 , were going for 2 aswell so we can be 2ww buddies? :) xx

• Awww good luck Ro5ie for Saturday! Wishing you a smooth transfer and I'll be thinking of you. Yes, we can def be 2ww buddies!!! Keep me posted and lots of luck. X

• Thank u xx

• Great numbers love, wishing you the very best for transfer xx

• Thanks so much LBM1979!

• I'm praying for your little miracle too xxx

• Wishing you lots of luck xxx

• Good luck! xxx

• Sounds really positive! Wishing you all the best. x

You may also like...