My princess is here 😍😍

My princess is here 😍😍

Miracle do happens ...my little princess arrive on 15/05/17 at 10.40am weight 8.73lb (3.96kg) through planning c section because she was breech . We had skin to skin and daddy cut the cord 😍😍 Now we r home enjoying every second with us little princess . We all going through thin and thick to be parents but is worth it because miracle do happens . Xxx

34 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations she's absolutely beautiful xx

• Beautiful! Congratulations πŸ’•

• Congratulations she's beautiful, all that hair! Gorgeous πŸ˜πŸ’— xx

• Big congrats so lovely x

• She's just lovely and adorable. Congratulations ❀️❀️❀️

• Oh goodness what a little beauty! Delighted for you Olivia xx

• Awww wow, congratulations to you both. Look at her hair, gorgeous, beautiful and absolute perfection xx

• Congratulations! She's lovely. x

• What a cutie! :)

• Beautiful xxx

• Wow soooo precious and beautiful beyond words Olivia. Many many congratulations congratulations, wishing you a wonderful journey with this miracle :)

• Awwww congratulations Olivia! Well done, she's gorgeous!😍xx

• Lovely 😊 x

• Thank you so much for coming back and sharing with us, she is just beautiful and look at all that gorgeous dark hair!! 😍 Enjoy every moment xxxxx

• Congratulations xx

• Congratulations xxxx

• Congratulations she's beautiful xx

• She's cute as a button. Congratulations xx

• Congratulations.. she is beautiful. Hope you don't mind I just looked at your profile and you have been through so much to get here. Makes me feel stronger about the rest of my journey. Enjoy every minute of being a mum... I'm sure you will be amazing! She is truly a beauty! Xxx

• Just beautiful congratulations πŸ’žπŸ’‹

• ❀️

• What a beautiful baby, all that hair ! Aww you must be proud congratulations x

• All that hair, what a beauty ! Congratulations 😘 X

• Gorgeous ❀️

• She's absolutely perfect!! 😍😍

Massive congratulations to you and your partner!

Enjoy being a mummy!! Xxx

• Wow....I was thinking about you as ur date was coming....so much happy to see ur bundle of joy.....welcome the little princess....Congratulations new mum n dad...tc of u both......

• Congratulations 🎊 she's a cutie xx

• Congratulations.shes beautiful.enjoy every minute of motherhood .

• Congratulations! Isn't she lovely. Glad you are well and are enjoying every moment! x

• Fantastic pic! congrats! She's so lovely. xxx

• πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• beautiful congratulations xx

• Ann how lovely. Many congratulations to you. Very cute xxx

• Thank you for sharing the news of your miracle, how fantastic for you, she looks gorgeous. I am living in HOPE for my Daughter to have this, it's a long journey, but so Amazing to see that miracles do happen. So happy for you xx

• What a stunning little girl with amazing hair!! Congratulations on the safe and healthy arrival of your little girl, enjoy every precious moment xxxxxx

You may also like...