OTD Thursday!!!

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing fine and just about staying sane, whatever your TTC journey.

I am coming to the end of the 2ww on my 3rd IVF cycle. Tomorrow is test day...dum dum duuuummmmm!!

I'm not hopeful at all. I've used an HPT the last 2 days and both negative. I've had some cramping every day during the 2ww but it's become more frequent in the last 3 days. But not like period cramp which is normally dull and heavy, this is prodding and sharp, but persistent. Had one little bit of pink spotting yesterday but that's not materialised since.

So here we go, into the hourly countdown. I have a 2+ hour drive to clinic and back in he morning, then they will call between 2-4pm with result.

I've felt the most "unwell" during this 2ww than any of my other 2 cycles and had more cramping, but feeling the hope slip away with the negative tests. I will be completely and totally surprised if it's positive but I guess for the time being I still have that possibility.

Wish me luck!! Best wishes to my fellow 2ww and cycle buddies also testing tomorrow or the coming days. Stay strong, whatever the outcome xxx

Last edited by

79 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • best of luck. Keep the faith. My result didn't show on one of my tests I did the day before OTD so you never can tell. Everything crossed xx

• Thanks Louise! x

• good luck for tomorrow! xx

• Thank you 😊 x

• Best of luck WeeMrsH! Hopefully those negatives turn into one fat positive!xx

• Thank you honey x

• We've read so many times on here about negs then OTD BFP πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

It's not over yet!!!

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

• Thanks misswinky!! xx

• Big love. x

• πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™ˆπŸ˜Š

• Finish those Lindor xx

• Good luck will luck out for your post of postive result! :) xx

• Thanks for the positivity Rainbow! xx

• Good luck... everything crossed for a positive outcome x

• Thank you Cazo x

• Aww best of luck I've felt different this cycle with days of cramps which I didn't get last time. my OTD is Monday but I'm going to start testing tomorrow and see what happens so I can prepare myself x I hope it's a positive for you and your home tests were wrong πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ™πŸ»

• Lots of luck Nyko!! πŸ’«πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌ xx

• Best wishes for you. hope this ur time hun.xxx

• Thank you! x

• Aww fingers crossed for you tomorrow, hoping for good news for you. Heard of lots of ppl not getting bfp until test day. Good luck xx ❀😘

• Aw thanks Flossy x

• Soooo much luck WeeMrsH, I have seen on here ladies who have bfn's right up till test day so keep positive and I really hope it's your time xx

• Thanks Georgina! Hope you're surviving πŸ™ŒπŸΌ xx

• Good luck for tomorrow and hope and pray for you all goes well xx

• Thank you Macca x

• Good luck with the test.the tww is really a test of what you are made of .i hope you get some good news .fingers crossed for you .x

• Hope you're feeling well and positive yourself Lawmom x

• Good luck good luck!! We're all thinking of you - positive thoughts all streaming your way!! Xxx

• Thanks Alice! x

• Good luck xx

• Thanks! x

• Wishing you all the luck in the world and sending big hugs for tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you all day and hoping for the best. Xxx

• Thank you x

• Good luck! My test day is Sunday but I've started cramping today and had brown blood when I wiped so I am not very hopeful. We just get given a poas to do, which is perhaps why we have to wait 2 weeks from the day of ET rather than 2 weeks from EC like you. I assume blood tests are more sensitive.

Really hope you get good news this time xx

• Yes and that would make sense Lizzie. I am hoping clear blue are just crap and failing on their "x days before period due" promise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ™ˆ

I hope all works out good for us both!! xx

• All the very best of luck will be thinking of you tomorrow, everything crossed πŸ€πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ xxx

• Thank you Sarah x

• Don't give up MrsH it's probably just too early. Everything crossed for you xxx

• Appreciate it x

• I so hope you get good news tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

• Thanks x

• Best of luck poppet xxxx

• Thanks Dolly! x

• Good luck, look forward to your update tomorrow!! xoxo

• Thank you x

• πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ for tomorrow xx

• Thanks hon x

• Good luck Hun, fingers crossed for you x x

• Thank you x

• Best of luck! Xx

• Thanks! x

• Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow x

• Thanks my lovely x

• Wishing you all the luck in the world. Fingers crossed xxx

• Thanks so much x

• Good luck for tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

• Thank you! x

• Good luck πŸ€ I hope you get your BFP!! Xxx

• Thanks Amanda x

• Best of luck!!! I'll be looking out for your update! 🀞 xxx

• Thanks hon x

• I have everything crossed... Best of luck πŸ€ xxx

• Thank you Jaky x

• Good luck let me know but I have everything crossed for you xx

• Best of luck tomorrow, really hoping you get your bfp xx

• Leaving my reply today but I guess it is never too late to wish you luck!

Anyways, today is tomorrow, I hope that you're ready to receive good news :)

Best wishes. xx

• Good luck x

• Are you having a blood or urine test? I'm having a urine test on Monday but I don't know if they give the results straight away as last time I had a blood test and had to wait a few hours for results. I'm at work Monday too so wanted to prepare myself. I did my first hpt this morning and it was negative. X

• It's blood and I need to wait for a call this afternoon. I tested this morning and negative πŸ˜”

• Hugs mrs H ❀️❀️😭

• Hugs what tests did you use x

• So nervous for you xx

• Thinking of you xxx

• Good luck for today. Thinking of you xx

• We are here for you, praying for positive result! good luck xx

• Will be thinking of you tomorrow, wishing u all the very best, keeping my fingers, toes & eyes crossed for you! X

• Good luck

• good luck =) x

• So sorry I seem to have 'missed' this post yesterday!!

I wanted to send you all the very best...many hugs and lots of luck!! xx

You may also like...