A thankful goodbye

Hi all,

It's been a while! As some of you know I had a failed ivf in November and then I was preparing myself for last cycle in April. Even had the meds already!!!!

So I fell pregnant naturally in february and I've just had my 12 week scan and all looks good so far. Baby looks amazing.

I want to thank you all so much for your support during my journey. You are all wonderful people and I truly hope you all get your happy ending.

I am going to move off this now but I will always remember you all xxxxx

Last edited by

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations! Your story is inspiring. Enjoy your well-fought-for pregnancy and sweet little one! xx

• Goodbye and good luck (although it would be nice for you to pop on once the baby is born and give us all hope) x

• So many congratulations to you Allie and good luck with your little one. Xx

• Good luck...thank you for your support! X

• Congratulations wishing you all the best, xx

• Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! xx

• This is lovely news Allie, a massive Congratulations to you. Wishing you a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy xx

• Aw glad all was ok and massive congratulations xxx

• Good luck allieb21!! Lots of love xxx

• Ahhh glad to hear that it's all going well!! All the best for the rest of your pregnancy!!xx

• That's great news allie. Congratulations xx hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and yes let us know when you've had the baby xx

• Congratulations xx

• Best wishes babe I'm so pleased for you xxxx make sure you come back with a photo of your beautiful bundle xxxx

• Good luck πŸ˜ƒ Hoping all goes well for your pregnancy xx

• Beautiful, all the very best, exciting times ahead πŸ‘£πŸŒˆβ€πŸ’‹

• Congrats x

• Congratulations. Enjoy the next chapter of your life. x

• awww i really dont like goodbye. however i understand that you need to move on fromm here. wishing the very best. Goodbye.xxxxxxxx

• Hi allieb21. Oh my goodness, 12/40wks already! That's fantastic. Just wanted to wish you well with the rest f your pregnancy and birth. Will be thinking of you, and thank you for the support you have returned to others. Diane

You may also like...