Fertility Network UK
14,259 members โ€ข 23,457 posts

Day 4 transfer

Day 4 transfer

We received the fantastic call this morning that all three of our embies were still fighting ๐Ÿค—

One good day 4 morula, one 8-cell embryo (progressing a day behind expected) and one still progressing but unclear if it will catch up or arrest.

Because we had a clear leader we were called in for a day 4 transfer. Once there we had another chat with the embryologist and it was decided we would have two transferred and they are now both back where they belong ๐Ÿ’•

The remaining embryo will be given the chance to catch up and be frozen, although it looks unlikely.

We are ecstatic to have gotten this far, so excited and nervous; it's safe to say a few tears have been shed!

Thank you all for your support these past few daysโค๏ธ

Now we enter the craziness of the 2ww ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The photo is a pre-transfer one, thought you all might want a giggle ๐Ÿ˜‚

40 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

This is great news โ˜บ๏ธ put your feet up and relax x

1 like

Thanks beauty xx

Fantastic news and love the photo! Wishing you a tranquil 2WW and a BFP at the end of it. Xx

1 like

Thanks MrsB xx

Hey there. Just thought I'd check in and see how you are. OTD must be soon now? X

1 like

Hi MrsB ๐Ÿ˜Š Yep OTD is Sunday so nearly there thank god. The 2ww has been the usual challenge especially as I have no symptoms....and despite knowing this doesn't necessarily indicate a failed cycle I can't help but feel anxious. Only 2 more sleeps until I'm put out of my misery though๐Ÿคžxx

Good luck. Really hoping you get your BFP. X

1 like

Wonderful photo! x

1 like

๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Great news xx

1 like

Thanks Aga xx

Great news. All the best for your transfer xx

1 like

Thanks Emmalou xx

Great news x

1 like

Thanks Pumpkin xx

Just wanted to wish you luck! We took a picture of us before transfer too, those gowns and hats dont half make us look daft eh?! Ha ha ha xx

1 like

Thanks Cinderella, they certainly do ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

1 like

Lovely happy picture x

1 like

๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Brilliant news Mrs and great pic. Get your feet up and take it easy and ket wee double trouble in there do their thing.

Wishing you lots of luck and love xx

1 like

Thanks LBM xx

Great news, great positivity and great pic! I'm in for (hopefully) day 5 transfer tomorrow but was really stressed by my update call this morning as quite a lot have dropped off. Your positivity is making me smile now though. Thx and all the v best of luck x

1 like

Aww thanks skatty, it's a really stressful thing to go through isn't it? From what I've read the day 3 to 4 progress is the most dramatic which is why so many are lost - so in my eyes you have a good chance of having some fighters for tomorrow, fingers crossed๐Ÿคž Just remember it only takes one and as someone else quoted on here recently/ previously 'expect the worst and hope for the best' - it's all we can do โค๏ธ

Will keep an eye out for an update from you xx

1 like

Lovely pic, a happy moment and wishing you hope and luck on your journey xx

Good luck ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

1 like

Thanks button xx

1 like

Wow you two look ready for business! I just went in normal clothes and hubby was beside me in nothing special. I feel we were underdressed lol

Good luck in the 2ww x

1 like

Ha ha, they were definitely taking it all very seriously, we had to lighten the mood by taking a selfie ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks xx

1 like

Best of luck ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’•

1 like

Thanks TTCs xx

Lovely pic! Wishing you lots of luck xxx

1 like

Thanks Strawb xx

All the very best โค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹

1 like

Thanks Lesno xx

1 like

Good luck everything crossed for you both ๐Ÿคžxxxx

1 like

Thanks Daxi xx

Great update, good luck for the 2ww and fingers crossed all your envies will keep on fighting! xoxo

1 like

Thanks Nesfin xx

1 like

Nice photo! So happy faces!!! Good luck!

1 like

Thanks burkeee xx

You may also like...