My 6 month old

My 6 month old

Hi All,

I'm not been here for a while but I just wanted to say thank you for this community and To those mummy to be best of luck.

My baby girl is now 6 months old which is the product of ICSI procedure. I remember it being tough as this is our 2nd attempt with no frozen embryos, I thought it will never work for me.

On our first attempt we had a blastocyst transfer that didn't work. Our 2nd attempt was a 2 day transfer hence I was skeptical.

To all ladies who are still starting their journey or had a bfn NEVER give up because they do WORK!

Much love to you all strong ladies xxx ❀️ 🌈

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Thanks so much for sharing what a beautiful girl..congrats.stories like this give so much hope.thank you xxxx

• Wonderful news!! Love a happy ending story, thank u xxx

• What a lovely post thank you for your encouraging words. Your baby is beautifull. 😊

• Lovely πŸ’•

• Many many congrats, and m glad baby locus has arrived and all is great.

• Aw, your baby is absolutely beautiful, congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story of hope. Xxx

• Hi BabyLucas. Love and cuddles for your handsome little fella! Diane

• Thank you all so much. This made me giggle as my baby is a girl named Nicola πŸŽ€ lol

When I was pregnant I was hopIng I will have a boy hence I created baby Lucas a name.

To be fair Nicola doesn't have lots of hair and not so much pink clothes so most people thinks she's a boy lol

❀ 😘 to you All xx

• Beautiful beautiful baby & such a happy photo, X.

• She is gorgeous and looking so happy!! Congratulations and thank you for sharing this, I'm sure it will encouraging for many xoxo

• She's so cute, thank you for sharing, need to see more posts like this. Is so beautiful to hear of the amazing miracles that you ladies make happen with all your heart ❀️ blessing to you all! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’‹

You may also like...