Egg Transfer all done, taking clexane this time. Hoping it's our time πŸ˜€

Had our Frozen Egg Transfer today and we have 2 on board so pleased and excited and nervous all rolled into one. This is one of my favourite times because I know there in there and our journey is beginning. I have had lots of tests which came back ok which is great, but I just felt I should be doing something different to hopefully have our miracle(s), so I am on clexane (blood thinner) we will try anything to keep them safe inside me.

We are trying to stay calm and I'm relaxing as we have a week off to enjoy each other and this time. Let's hope it continues xx

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck Kelly. Hope your 2ww doesn't drag too much and most importantly I hope you get your BFP!! Sending baby dust your way πŸ’žxxx

• That's great Kelly; enjoy your time off together and wishing you well for your 2ww x x x

• Thankyou so much x good luck to you too x

• How exciting!!!! Relax and enjoy...positive vibes and good luck πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’“πŸ€žπŸΌ

• Thankyou so much and how are you? X

• Wishing u all the best for a BFP xxx

• Thankyou so much x

How are you? X

• Getting back on track slowly but surely, thank u x

• I just read your bio πŸ‘†πŸ»And I just want to say you are one tough lady! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Good luck and I hope you get your bfp and it's a happy and healthy pregnancy that follows πŸ€ πŸ™πŸ» X

• Hi,

Thankyou very much x we are all tough ladies and just want our miracles x I hope your ok xx

• I'm fine. Can't believe how much it feels like af is coming at times and my boobs have never been so tender but I'm not complaining! πŸ˜ƒ X

• I'm glad your ok xx you take care of yourself xx πŸ˜€

• Wishing you and tge little beans all the best xxx

• Thankyou xx

You may also like...