Fertility Network UK
13,125 members21,235 posts

Egg Transfer all done, taking clexane this time. Hoping it's our time 😀

Had our Frozen Egg Transfer today and we have 2 on board so pleased and excited and nervous all rolled into one. This is one of my favourite times because I know there in there and our journey is beginning. I have had lots of tests which came back ok which is great, but I just felt I should be doing something different to hopefully have our miracle(s), so I am on clexane (blood thinner) we will try anything to keep them safe inside me.

We are trying to stay calm and I'm relaxing as we have a week off to enjoy each other and this time. Let's hope it continues xx

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Good luck Kelly. Hope your 2ww doesn't drag too much and most importantly I hope you get your BFP!! Sending baby dust your way 💞xxx

1 like

That's great Kelly; enjoy your time off together and wishing you well for your 2ww x x x

1 like

Thankyou so much x good luck to you too x

How exciting!!!! Relax and enjoy...positive vibes and good luck 🙏🏼✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💓🤞🏼

1 like

Thankyou so much and how are you? X

Wishing u all the best for a BFP xxx

1 like

Thankyou so much x

How are you? X

1 like

Getting back on track slowly but surely, thank u x

I just read your bio 👆🏻And I just want to say you are one tough lady! 👍🏻💪🏻👏🏻 Good luck and I hope you get your bfp and it's a happy and healthy pregnancy that follows 🍀 🙏🏻 X

1 like

Hi,

Thankyou very much x we are all tough ladies and just want our miracles x I hope your ok xx

1 like

I'm fine. Can't believe how much it feels like af is coming at times and my boobs have never been so tender but I'm not complaining! 😃 X

1 like

I'm glad your ok xx you take care of yourself xx 😀

1 like

Wishing you and tge little beans all the best xxx

1 like

Thankyou xx

1 like

You may also like...