Pregnant naturally after 2 failed rounds of IVF and 3 years of trying - can't bloody believe it!!!

Hello ladies

So I found out today that I am 2-3 weeks pregnant!!! To say that we were surprised is an understatement. We were just gearing up - reluctantly - for round 3 of treatment and we were both struggling quite a lot with the idea of going through the whole thing again. When I realised I was late, I didn't think for one moment that I could be pregnant. It was only after a week had passed and still no period that I started to think that maybe I could be but this journey has been so tough with so many highs and lows that I just couldn't bring myself to believe that it might be our time. I've actually only ever seen my husband cry 3 times and this was one of them. I know that it's very early days and a lot can happen but for the moment, we're both just grinning all the time.

Anyway, I wanted to share this a) because without this forum and you lovely ladies, I wouldn't have got through some of the dark times and b) to give hope to all of you who are still waiting for your miracle.

Lots of love to you all xxxxx

46 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • What absolutely fabulous news for you. Congratulations. X

• Thank you. I can't quite believe it - keep checking the test! Xx

• Wow that's amazing so happy for you, massive congrats xxx

• Thank you - it's a miracle! Just as we were starting to lose hope xx

• Wonderful wonderful news!! Well done you two!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Thank you xx

• Wow! That's amazing ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Thank you xx

• What an amazing and absolutely lovely surprise!! Congratulations!! xoxo

• Yep. I'm still reeling! Thank you xx

• What an incredible story! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and safe 9 months x

• Thank you xx

• Amazing news congratulations x

• Thank you xx

• Congratulations!! Amazing news xx

• Thank you xx

• Congratulations. That's amazing news. Xx

• Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

• What a wonderful miracle!!! Congratulations!!

• Congratulations!! That's awesome

• This is amazing news! Enjoy every moment xxx

• What utterly dreamy news for you, bet you still can't believe it? Warmest congratulations and thank you for sharing your story of hope xx

• That's brilliant news! X

• Congratulations to you both - lovely news x x x

• Thanks lovely. Good luck for your EC - here's hoping that 2017 is the year for both of us xx

• Thank you so much Sarah that's really kind. All the best with everything โ˜บ๏ธ X x x

• This is amazing and the best ever news. ..so so pleased for u both..wow..the body does work in mysterious ways xxx

• Doesn't it? I've been wracking my brain trying to work out what we did differently last month. The only thing I can think is that my husband's diet has improved quite a lot in the past couple of months. I'm still amazed though! Xx

• What a lovely thing to read this morning!! So happy for u!! Wishing u a happy healthy pregnancy xxx

• Ah what lovely news... Congrats xxx

• Congratulations! You're actually probably more likely to be about 5 weeks pregnant if you tested a week after your period was due. They measure pregnancy weeks from the date of your last period, so you're already about 2 weeks pregnant at the moment of conception; it makes no sense but that's the way they do it.

• Interesting. I wonder why they do it like that? Thanks for the knowledge ๐Ÿ˜Š Xx

• That's amazing news Sarah, so happy for you ๐Ÿ˜„ Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ Xx

• Thank you lovely. I know that you and have been on similar time scales with our treatment so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is the year for you too xxx

• Aw thank you Hun, we have! I'm hoping your news is a good omen (for want of a better word!) for us for that reason! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’— xx

• Aww this is so lovely congratulations xxx

• Congratulations so very happy for you xxx

• Awww love your story. Thanks for giving us all hope. You will get your miracle baby xx

• Wow your story just brought me to absolute tears what a miracle that's some story that's really made me feel that there's light at the end of the tunnel thank you for sharing that brilliant news good luck to you both xxxxx โค

• Yeah it is like a fairy tale at the moment - magical really! Xxx

• That's really nice to hear gives everyone some hope it may one day just happen xxx

• Congratulations xxx

• Many Many congratulations to the both of you! So happy for you! Well done!

• This is so awesome to hear!! Makes those darker days a bit brighter knowing that miracles do happen...out of nowhere xxx

• Yep. Never give up hope for your miracle baby xx

• Wow that is such amazing news, massive congratulations, wishing you a healthy pregnancy xxx

You may also like...