So my cycle started and my day 3 scan didn't go well-only 1 follicle detected either side.
Clinic said we can go forward unstimulated but face possibility of cancellation or wait til next cycle & hope for better so we can start a stimulated cycle so it didn't leave us much choice. Disappointed but kind of numb about it really.
Hoping for better results next month. If its no better, we wonder whether to just go ahead with our one frozen embie and see what happens. I am so pleased with our clinic in Greece, the only problem is losing so much work where I can't take bookings each month as I can't commit in case we have to fly off. Financially, starting to feel the strain a bit!
Just praying for good results next time xxx