Goodbye 2016, come on 2017!

Goodbye 2016, come on 2017!

2016 has been the toughest year of my life! Today I have felt happiness and joy for the first time in months.. Finding out Harrison is getting a little sister πŸ’žπŸ’ž and so far so good.. I do have placenta insufficiency again but today all measurements were spot on so I am soooo relieved! Keeping growing little lady.. You will be coming home with us.. I will do everything in my power to make sure u do!

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations xx

• Thank u how are u doing? X

• Lovely pic congratulations roll on due date xx

• What a clear picture of your beautiful baby girl πŸ’•πŸ’•

Congratulations xxx

• Lovely news πŸ’—πŸ‘£πŸ˜πŸ‘£πŸ’—πŸ‘£. I really hope you have a long healthy pregnancy xx

• Congratulations! Lovely photo of your daughter too. xx

• Huge congrats! What a gorgeous picture, all the best for a healthy happy pregnancy & fab 2017! X

• Congrats.

• Wonderful news, congratulations.

May 2017 be full of joy and happiness.

Jx

• Oh my goodness what an absolutely fabulous picture! Great news that your little pink bundle of joy is doing well! All the very best for the rest of your pregnancy!xx

• Congratulations my love. Will always remember you in my prayers. Do look after yourself x

• Oh Bumpwanted!!! What a beautiful scan picture!! Wishing you all the luck in the world x x x

• Thank u lovely xx how are u doing? Xx

• I am doing really well thank you, compared to 6 months ago I feel like a different person. I am looking forward more than I am backwards which is very positive. I am honestly thrilled for you after everything you've been through to be doing so well is amazing. Such a strong lady, thank you for getting in touch x x x

• Amazing news...Congratulations...stay positive....

You may also like...