Feel so lucky!

Well after having 2 massive bleeds I'm lucky to say my baby is still here. I went for a scan today to check all was OK and it's was there with its little heartbeat ticking away.😊 it's even grown which makes me alot happier. My doctor shouted at me when I told him I'd gone for a walk, he told me the only walking I can do is round my house. I'm defo house bound now can't risk anything. Thanks for all the supporting comments guys xx

26 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Happy news x

• Fantastic news xxx

• lovely news, congratulations xxx

• I'm so pleased for you!! Now stay at home and pop your feet up! X

• Thanks guys I'm still in shock but happy at same time. My feet are defo staying up x

• Great news, will keep everything crossed for you that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly x

• Thank you Crazy_cat x

• That is fantastic news x

• Thanks Natalie28 xx

• This is great!!! Just sit back and relax for a while!

• Thanks I'm going to just chill out for the next 5 wks until I'm 12 wks. X

• That's amazing news congratulations xx

• Great ❀️️😁

• Oh I'm so happy to hear this πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•. What a scary time for you but it sounds like you have a strong little fighter so stay strong and listen to the doctors. Sending you a big hug xx

• So pleased to read this vonny27... what a relief it must be for you! Hope eveything settles down soon - keep resting!! x

• That is awesome news, I'm so pleased to see your update! What a worrying week you've had, you must be a nervous wreck! Take it easy and rest up as much as possible. Fingers crossed that things settle down for you!!xx

• Oh this is fantastic news. Bless you what a roller coaster ride for you guys. Get those feet up. I hope things start to settle down for you. You have a little fighter miracle on your hands xx

• Thanks ladies it's been horrendous the past 2 weeks. I'm just so grateful my coco bean is fighting as much has we have to get to this stage. If it wasn't for all the supporting comments from you guys well I don't know what I'd of done. Cracked up probably. It's still very early days but I'm hoping this is it it's hot to be my time. I find it a struggle relaxing and doing nothing as im normally an active person with a busy life but hey ho I guess I'll get used to it. 😊 Thanks again guys means so much 😘Xx

• Wonderful news so happy for you. Xx

• Hi vonny27. Plenty of daytime rubbish on the TV to keep you housebound - so get watching and rest! Thinking of you. Diane

• This is brilliant news- so pleased for you. Rest up and take it easy xxx

• Yay πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ™ŒπŸ» x

• Thank you Tugsgirl hope your OK x

• I'm fine. Just going to try and have a good Christmas with plenty of 🍾🍷🍸 before I start planning my fet in the new year x

• You do right hun xx

• This us awesome awesome news.... wishing you continued blessings Vonny

You may also like...