Test day tomorrow. Feels like a lifetime ago that I had the transfer. One minute I'm confident and positive this has worked, and can imagine planning my birth etc with the specialist, the next I'm petrified and can't imagine how I'll get through the rest of this year without our hope if tomorrow is a no. Don't even know if to test tomorrow morning, or if that will just make going to the hospital a worse experience if I get a negative test. On the flip side, if I get a negative test them waiting all day for the phone call with the results and being told it's negative won't be a shock? And if it's positive in the morning I might actually enjoy a day!
Oh I just don't know 😢