2WWW: Is this my period or what?... TMI ....sorry

So am day 11 Post blastocyst transfer and since yesterday I've been passing dark brown blood or muchas, thick like clots in small bits, a little too more but still not a normal period which is what I've been thinking, no breast tenderness, no achi legs( I also suffer from endometriosis)' no moodiness, only used 1 pad yesterday, no craving for comfort food or sweet stuff, no sleepiness (for the Endo sufferers you know what I mean) , ..all symptoms I'd normally have on my full blown period...TMI and ๐Ÿ˜ sorry.

But in the ever hopeful me that I can be at the minute and after SERIAL PREAGNANCY TESTING LOL I have new feelings like back pain like half way down, that's new, nausea, very faint, not even interested in food, couldn't care less, a very strong sense of smell from the norm, a few dizzy spells but nothing major just a few too many, hot weird flushes, warmer than usual..at odd times of the day, convinced its not a period full stop but who knows after all the drugs....

And all tests are NEGATIVE, but one small thing, the negative line is very faint...and I drown the stick in pee lol...maybe I've reached a crazy ๐Ÿ˜œ state....here's to hoping my Blasto stuck...Saturday is my scan day ...good luck Future Mummies...and good luck to me...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ

7 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hey

The 2ww completely messes with your mind doesn't it. Hang in there. Until you are on official test day nothing is certain.

I had what I thought was a period in September.

Crossing fingers and toes for you, I know how hard this all is.

Relaxing is impossible, but just take it easy physically honey๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Awww thank you, so emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ to keeping still, not lifting a finger at home ๐Ÿก lol taking it to extremes but feeling positive which I think is weird... hope hope hope... huge hug and blessings to you! Did you get positive and after how many days? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

• Went for final scan before ec.

Oestradiol levels were through the roof.

Doctor asked could we be pregnant I said noooooo.

Had been on the pill 21 days, bleed 23-24 started stims day 25 till today, day 10 of stims. Ec was programmed for Wednesday.

Sent for bloods. Hcg 378.78๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Test again on Thursday, hoping and praying this is our time and as the doctor said a miracle๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Just wanted to wish you all the best hun! Hope it's a positive for you on Saturdayy. The two week wait is awful! Xxx

• Thank youuu ๐Ÿ˜ŠIt's the worst, I don't ever remember going through this the 1st cycle... but I was defo pregnant at 9dp 5dBt 6 years ago so who knows ...huge hug to you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ๏ธ

• Wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

• ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

You may also like...