Omg๐Ÿ˜‚pregnant, 2 days before ec can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today shocked and in disbelief.

Went for final scan before ec.

Oestradiol levels were through the roof.

Doctor asked could we be pregnant I said noooooo.

Had been on the pill 21 days, bleed 23-24 started stims day 25 till today, day 10 of stims. Ec was programmed for Wednesday.

Sent for bloods. Hcg 378.78๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Test again on Thursday, hoping and praying this is our time and as the doctor said a miracle๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Please pray that the levels rise and we're finally get our miracle.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

29 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Fingers crossed, congratulations x

• Oh wow, congratulations honey, that's a nice strong level xxxxx what a crazy crazy journey this whole infertility thing is! I know this was to be your last go too?! I'll keep my fingers well and truly crossed for you xxxxxx

• Fingers crossed congratulations xx

• Omg. Congratulations!! ๐ŸŽ‰

• Omg!!!CCongratulations! Xx

• Oh wow wonder if that's why you were feeling so sick . Congratulations x

• How amazing!! Congratulations. Will keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

• Oh wow..fingers crossed!!

• Oh wow- huge congratulation to you - what a lovely surprise.

Wishing you the very best with your pregnancy ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Owww! Congratulations God is good๐Ÿ˜˜

• Wow that must have been a lovely shock x

• Wow such great news..we were advised to stop ttc naturally while doing treatment ..given your lovely news shouldn't have listened.๐Ÿ˜ Like your name..miracles do happen โค๏ธXxx

• Hey

Still can't believe it, don't think I will until it's actually here. Hoping and praying๐Ÿ’•

• Hi Miraclebeliever. Looking good! Hope all is still well on Thursday, and you can look forward to your first scan and meeting your little "bean"! Thinking of you. Diane

• Thanks girls๐Ÿ’still in shock, hoping and praying the beta is good on Thursday๐Ÿ’•

• Congratulations miraclebeliever. That is fabulous news. You must be over the moon. I hope you and your baby are ok and your pregnancy goes well. Gives hope to the rest of is xx

• Hoping and praying Sam really can't believe it. Atleast now I know why I felt so sick๐Ÿ™Œ

Left wondering what happens to my 18 follicles?!

• Wow amazing news, so did they see the baby on the scan?? And did you still generate follicles when pregnant? I didn't know our bodies did that? Thought they stopped when we get pregnant? All such a miracle!

I'm about to start the down regulator injections this month and have first round of IVF. Your story has given me some hope ๐Ÿ’• Congratulations and keep us updated ๐ŸŽ‰

• Hey Anna

I truly have no idea, I took the pill for the 21 days, had what I believed was a period.

I'm super bloated and uncomfortable as there are about 8 follicles each side.

I was facing a freeze all due to ohss.

Don't know what to think now. Just praying for Thursday that the beta rises well and it's viable๐Ÿ™

• Well that's just fantastic and I wish you all the best for Thursday Hun. Keep us posted xx

• Congratulations that's amazing news

• Amazing. Congratulations. I wish you a healthy pregnancy x

• Oh wow that is amazing. I wish you all the best for Thursday's test.

xx

• Oh wow, congratulations! xx

• That's amazing congratulations ๐Ÿ‘ซโค๏ธ๏ธ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

• Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

• Thanks girls๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•dreading tomorrow's repeat beta. Mondays was 378 don't have a clue what tomorrow's should be. Hospital said to call with results and appointment on the 18th.

Any ideas?

Hoping and praying for our little miracle to last๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• No idea of the level- I think it should be double or more of your last test.

Good luck with your test today - hope you see the level rising well. Think it's a strong little baby๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป- to fall like that! Sure you have a little fighter on your hands!

Must be so hard waiting- everything about this process involves waiting ๐Ÿ™„ Thinking of you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

X

• Thanks Jess hoping and praying all ok๐Ÿ’•

You may also like...