OMG I still don't believe it

I tested using a clear blue and it come up pregnant 1-2 weelse. I still won't believe it until the baby is hear as I've waited 10 years for this. And the nurse said the other day that at 7 dptarmigan of a 5 day that my hcg level was 30 and apparently that's low, I have googled it but can't seem to find much about it. I'll be ringing the client today to see when I can have a blood test done. Good luck to everyone that's test day today that got a positive and stay strong to everyone that didn't and keep going it will happen xx

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Amazing news congratulations!! Sorry I can't really comment on hcg but yet and enjoy it xxx

• Thankyou sunshine yellow xxx

• 🎉 Congratulations, 🎉

It's took me 10 years also (maybe more) mines still not sunk in, hopefully it will on the 4th on my first scan.

Xx

• Congratulations darl, wishing you all the best.

• Congratulations to you! x

• Congratulations 😊 xx

• Congrats xx

• Ahhhh just saw your update, great news....congratulations!xx

• Congratulations such lovely news bet of luck with the rest of your journey xx

• Congratulations xx

• Thankyou everyone for the support. Still not getting to excited util I've had the bloods and scan donew. Best of luck to everyone xxx

• Congratulations x

• Congratulations, this is amazing news. Anything over 25 is pregnant then the number should double every day so your next blood test should show numbers in the hundreds. Do you have a blood test booked in? Xx

• Yay. Congratulations 🤰💖

• Congrats Billie!!❤️💙💚💜

• Congratulations 🙂Xxx

You may also like...