After all the worrying and stress, we made it to 12 weeks πŸ’Ÿ

After all the worrying and stress, we made it to 12 weeks πŸ’Ÿ

I saw baby bouncing about and kicking out, it was very emotional as I thought I'd be told I'd lost another baby today. Baby decided to lay upside down πŸ˜‚. I could kiss Aspirin, it's saved my baby's life.

Good luck to everyone, it can happen against all odds - keep positive. πŸ’—

Thank you all for your support.

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations, such a wonderful feeling. Enjoy every moment ❀️❀️

• The best news xxx

• Lovely news congratulations xxx

• Oh wow congratulation πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• πŸ‘ great news β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

• Congratulations xx

• Wonderful news!! Congratulations xx

• This is lovely. Congratulations. Keep the faith and thanks for sharing. Xxx

• So lovely xx I can't wait to get to 12 weeks congratulations X I hope I am going to love aspirin too! X

• Beautiful picture- can't imagine how happy you must be :-D

So pleased for you both.

Wishing you the very best with the rest of the pregnancy x x x

• Lovely picture! You have me all excited now i Can't wait until our 12 weeks scan! Xx

• I have goosebumps. I love seeing scan pics. Congratulations, hope everything goes smoothly until you get to meet your wee one x x x

• Wow congratulations, that's amazing and a great positive to share! Keeps me going anyway! What's your story? I'm about to start IVF this month. First round.... fingers crossed 😬

• Hi sum1sweeta. There you go! You got to meet your little person - how wonderful for you. Let's hope that gives you lots of comfort now, and all the best with your ongoing pregnancy. Next step to find out the sex - or not?!! Diane

• Huge Congratulations!! Makes me excited for my first scan next week (at 8 weeks). Can I ask what the benefit of Aspirin is, I think i've missed a trick? lol xx

• Thank you, awe I can imagine how excited you both are- the first scan is lovely, seeing the heartbeat. I have a history of miscarriages and was recommended asprin until I'm 20 weeks. It thins the blood stopping any clots forming in the really has worked for is xx

• Congratulations :) fantastic news, enjoy every second xx

• Congratulations xx

• Awwww beauty congratsπŸ˜ŒπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ£

You may also like...