2nd round of IVF 😁

So had my scan to check the Prostap worked 2 weeks ago and my lining is good☺️

So start the Gonal F and Luveris tomorrow morning.....so here we go again.....

Much relaxed outlook this time as had a positive result in June/July 1st attempt but then resulted in a MC shortly after....so cruel 😞

Not being so hard on myself this time round with diet/emotions/taking on too much at work etc.....what will be will be.....

Wish me luck πŸ€ Xx

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hey NG13, really glad you are back on form and that you have such a great attitude to it this time roundπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• good luck honey 🌻🌼🌹

• Hi Datak

Thanks so much for your kind message ☺️

You always take the time out to message me☺️

How are you getting on? Seen your post 2 week ago about your ET....how are you getting on? Xxx

• Hey NG13, am OK, my OTD is Monday and so far have managed to stay quite calm and Philosophical πŸ˜‡ Obviously, as each day goes by there is a slight gnawing at that state of mind and a little bit of fear (it does seem to be fear not hope this time) creeps in but I am keeping on it so it doesn't take over πŸ˜‰I can never sleep when taking the stupid prednisolone so I don't think that helps but overall I have felt more in control this time - at least I know what to expect and what to ignore. Like you, I am trying to be nice to myself and keep a positive vibe to everything in my life ... including all the ladies here πŸ’•I know I will handle whatever comes my way now πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Best outlook to have, I am on my 3rd cycle and like yourself not putting added pressure on myself if it's our time then it's ment to be. Good Luck xxx

• It is isn't it....there's nothing else for it....

Hate being cliche about it but that's just the way it is.....

Good luck too xxxx

• Wishing you lots of luckπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€xx

• Thanks so much vic77 xxx

You may also like...