2nd round IVF tomorrow

Hi everyone!!

SO....tomorrow morning I get my 1st injection for IVF.....feeling so relaxed this time round.....had a positive then miscarried a few months ago so guess I ready for both outcomes this time round so staying optimistic 😁

Not going to be so rough on myself this time and try to keep the stress away....

Good thing is I go on holiday on Saturday for 2 weeks so have a lovely start to this journey..

8 Replies

• Sounds like your positive and relaxed attitude will stand you in really good stead. Good luck.x

• Thanks so much....

Just feels different this time.....x

• Hi NG, I am doing another round, a natural FET, at the moment too. I am doing the ovulation tests every two mins at the mo but as you said because of what happened last time I actually feel a little more relaxed and prepared just now. Fingers crossed that continues! We seem to have mirrored each other a bit in these attempts so let's hope we both get strong positives this time. Have a super fab holiday and hope you manage to keep the stress monsters away😉

• Oh are you? Sending lots of luck your way 💜

It's funny isn't it how it just feels a little different this time eh? ....

Yeah I've noticed that we have mirrored each other too ☺️

Good to have someone that can relate to you!!

Speak soon ☺️ Xx

• Thanks honey💕keep in touch x

• Hi NG13. Just wanted to wish you "happy holiday" and come back refreshed. I will be thinking of you and wish you huge luck for a positive outcome this time. Diane

• Aww thanks Diane.

Yes it's a very nice start to this second journey....definetly a different outlook this time round.

• Hi ng13 I started my first cycle on the same day as you😀fingers, toes crossed for us both. I felt so stressed in the run up and then suddenly it hit me that I need to chill out. I have taken some time off work to chill, relax, walk, swim etc so that I am so chilled throughout it all..here's hoping this strategy works..my husband certainly happy as house is spotless....sending you lots of luck and enjoy your holiday xxx

You may also like...