Fertility Network UK
16,372 members β€’ 26,856 posts

I caved 9dp5dt and a BFP

Do this morning I caved got up had a cuppa and some breakfast then needed to pee thot awk ill do that we hospital test just see what happend and to my surprise it's a BFP 😍😍 I I'm so excited I can't believe obv ill test again om Sunday when I was actually supposed to but for the mean time it's all looking very well xo

17 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Congratulations! Xx

Yay super news

wow..congratulations...mine came negative....11dp2dt..i beliv it was early to detect in urine...OTD is friday 1 more day n 2 more nights to go....

1 like

Lovewinspain yes it might well be to early o had a 5dt so just think I'm 3 days ahead of you keep calm and think positive thot xo

1 like

Hey hunnie just seen ur reply hope u dont mind me messaging u if u had a day 3 it is a little to early to get a real reault so fingers crossed ur BFP comes when u do ur real test baby dust and hungz 2 u x x x

1 like

Thank you everyone emzlou I had a 5dt not 3 tested again today and it's still there and very strong x

I was replying to love winspain about it beeing early for her testing and replied to ur message instead sorry xx

2 likes

super news sweetie...congratulations! xx

1 like

Congrtulations xx

1 like

Congratulations!! Xx

1 like

Great news such a great feeling isn't it x

1 like

Wooohooo thats great newz over the moon for u babez i love hearing u ladies get ur BFP so great xx

1 like

Wahoo! We love BFPs! Congrats Sam πŸ˜„

1 like

Hi sam84. Roll on Sunday, but it looks like you've cracked it! Well done! Diane

1 like

Thanks Diane I've tested each day and still positive I can't believe it I'm so pleased and excited 😍 we blessing from god πŸ˜‡ today everything is turning me I hope I don't get awful morning sickness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ x

Hi sam84. Oh bless you! Hope you don't get too sick, but if you do it shouldn't last for long. Try and chill out a bit now. Thinking of you. Diane

Congratulations! 😊 xxx

You may also like...