I caved 9dp5dt and a BFP: Do this... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,777 members β€’ 31,591 posts

I caved 9dp5dt and a BFP

sam84
sam84
β€’18 Replies

Do this morning I caved got up had a cuppa and some breakfast then needed to pee thot awk ill do that we hospital test just see what happend and to my surprise it's a BFP 😍😍 I I'm so excited I can't believe obv ill test again om Sunday when I was actually supposed to but for the mean time it's all looking very well xo

18 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
lianm8

Congratulations! Xx

Hidden
Hidden

Yay super news

lovewinspain

wow..congratulations...mine came negative....11dp2dt..i beliv it was early to detect in urine...OTD is friday 1 more day n 2 more nights to go....

1 like
sam84
sam84
in reply to lovewinspain

Lovewinspain yes it might well be to early o had a 5dt so just think I'm 3 days ahead of you keep calm and think positive thot xo

1 like
emzlou25

Hey hunnie just seen ur reply hope u dont mind me messaging u if u had a day 3 it is a little to early to get a real reault so fingers crossed ur BFP comes when u do ur real test baby dust and hungz 2 u x x x

1 like
sam84
sam84
in reply to emzlou25

Thank you everyone emzlou I had a 5dt not 3 tested again today and it's still there and very strong x

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
emzlou25
emzlou25
in reply to Hidden

I was replying to love winspain about it beeing early for her testing and replied to ur message instead sorry xx

2 likes
liz1985

super news sweetie...congratulations! xx

1 like
Hidden
Hidden

Congrtulations xx

1 like
Lamb82

Congratulations!! Xx

1 like
leah30

Great news such a great feeling isn't it x

1 like
emzlou25

Wooohooo thats great newz over the moon for u babez i love hearing u ladies get ur BFP so great xx

1 like
Hopefulmamma

Wahoo! We love BFPs! Congrats Sam πŸ˜„

1 like
DianeArnold
DianeArnoldAdministrator

Hi sam84. Roll on Sunday, but it looks like you've cracked it! Well done! Diane

1 like
sam84
sam84
in reply to DianeArnold

Thanks Diane I've tested each day and still positive I can't believe it I'm so pleased and excited 😍 we blessing from god πŸ˜‡ today everything is turning me I hope I don't get awful morning sickness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ x

DianeArnold
DianeArnoldAdministrator
in reply to sam84

Hi sam84. Oh bless you! Hope you don't get too sick, but if you do it shouldn't last for long. Try and chill out a bit now. Thinking of you. Diane

Amanda86

Congratulations! 😊 xxx

You may also like...