Fertility Network UK
18,495 members β€’ 29,046 posts

I caved in at 9dp5dt and... it’s a BFP!! 😊

Still really early days but I caved after another night of restless sleep and did a test this morning. I did the test and was then too scared to look at it so the OH had to turn it over. Very pleased but I know there’s a long way to go...!!

I was really surprised as apart from sore boobs and constantly erect nipples, I’ve not had any symptoms. Also, the embryo initially got stuck in the implantation tube which I had convinced myself was a bad sign (apparently some consultants see this as lucky πŸ€). Now just hoping it stays put and grows into a healthy baby which we get to meet next summer 😊

Positive vibes and baby dust to all!! 😘🀞

28 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Ah congratulations that’s great news!! Sending lots of luck and positive vibes back!! Xx

1 like

Congratulations and hope you have a healthy pregnancy. It’s very exciting xx

1 like

Yeah.... πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰. Soooo happyyyyy ! I also had no symptoms what so ever until today and I got my BFP at 5dp5dt... here’s to a healthy baby Leo (sign not name of course).... πŸ€—

😊 I was so tempted to test earlier given your super early BFP but the hubster wouldn’t allow it! I’ve got a lucky Leo lion necklace which my mum gave me years ago for courage which I wore for all the procedures so am really hoping everything goes well for our little Leo’s!! 🦁

1 like

I did not asked or even conferred with DH... I just did it! 🀣🀣🀣 naughty I know... πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

1 like

Great news xx

1 like

aw congrautulations, nice start to the morning. wishing you good luck for a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

1 like

Thank you!! Not long for your OTD now... keeping my fingers crossed for you 🀞😘

1 like

Thanks hun, I am having 3/4 months off to help treat my existing condition and then will be having FET in early march x

Good luck with everything and wishing you all the very best for March!! Have a few G&T’s for me over Xmas πŸ˜‰

Thanks lovey, I will have a g and t for you🍸xx

Congratulations hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

1 like

congratulations! xx

1 like

Congratulations 🎊 xxx

2 likes

A massive congratulation and here's hoping all goes well πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ its very very exciting and the real tester for any women. Welcome onboard.

1 like

Thank you!! My inner strength has most certainly been tested and Ive been fascinated by the science of it all, it really is amazing! πŸ’•

1 like

Congratulations. So pleased for you.

Am 10dp5dt and am too scared to poas. I have no symtoms only the ones you describe.

But last time at this time i had bleeding this time nothing xx

I was convinced that AF was going to turn up today and that the sore boobs were from the pessaries! So I was pleasantly shocked when it came out positive. Keep the faith!! 😘

Aww... many congrats! xx

1 like

Congratulations!xx

1 like

Congratulations x

1 like

Congratulations πŸ™‚ Xxx

1 like

Huge congrats x

1 like

Aww congratulations Hunny xxx

1 like

Congrats xx

1 like

Congratulations πŸ’–

1 like

Congratulations mommy. Take care of yourself. All the best with the rest of the pregnancy.

1 like

Amazing news congratulations xxxx

1 like

You may also like...