Thank you for your lovely messages.
I eventually had my scan at Kings College Hospital today.
So i had last scan at 7w3d ( in ivf clinic)and today's scan at 11w3d.
Babies all doing well and each set measures 1twin in tact with 11w3d and another is a bit ahead which scanographer pointed as great thing at first ( bigger babbies better chances on survival).
However when we saw a prof Nicolaides he pointed that its could easily lead to TTTS and few other complications... He highly recommended tobasically "put 2 babies asleep" by injecting smth in them.
We had some time totalk.with my husband and decided that even.tho risks are very high ( 50 %of miscarriage before 24 weeks,100% premature labor and possibility of children die after delivery, be disabled, etc...etc...etc)! We are leaving things to nature! So keeping all 4 and if problem arise...we will deal with it!
We might be stupid... But absolutely on the same page with my hubby about it.
So now ilbe seeing prof Nicolaides and his team every 2 weeks for monitoring both sets of twins! Hopping no complications arise!