Scan Update

Scan Update

Hello All, hope everyone is doing well, so we had a scan this morning, and everything seems to be going well ( we are 7 weeks 4 days). As you can imagine, I, more than the wife, was nervous, but in the end, we are both pleased and over the moon that things are progressing well.

Embie; 1.2cm

Heart rate: 150 per minute

I'm amazed at something so so so tiny already has a heart. Wow!

35 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi sanj76. Fabulous! Huge hugs to both of you! Scan looking good to me. Diane

2 likes

Thanks Diane.., your wonderful support is much appreciated

Lovely to hear and see Sanj! Fantastic news, long may it continue for you both x x x

2 likes

Thanks MomaBear... all is good which is a relief, that heart beat was FAST lol but at this stage very normal. It's increadiable knowing every second that passes by, something new is developing :)

2 likes

Beautiful pic 😊

1 like

Ahhh that's great news sanj76, you both must be over the moon!x

1 like

Aww thats great news, I am really happy for you both . .take care of each other xx

1 like

Thank you so much, there's a long way to go, every scan we take it's a massive achiement

Lovely picture x

1 like

Much appreciated. Thank you so much fur your support

Fantastic news, such a lovely picture, so happy for you both xxxxx

Great news x

Aww so glad all was ok, congratulations xxx

Fantastic news, very happy for you both!! xoxo

awww amazing, so glad its all going well for you xx

Fantastic news!! so lovely to see :)

Hi Sanj76,

A big congratulations to you both xxx

1 like

Yay! Congratulations! X

1 like

Congratulations to ur wife n u....its amazing to c ur baby's heartbeat...

Great news Sanj. So happy for you and your wife. So glad all is going well 😊 xxx

Awwww wow,.love to you both..cherish that pic xxx

1 like

Thanks Vic.... hope your doing well

1 like

Incredible. So happy for you both xxx

1 like

Much appreciated Daisy Mae. How's your little boy doing? Hope all is well

1 like

He is doing really well thank you, growing and changing every day. One day you will be enjoying this too xx

1 like

Awww that's lovely.... I can only imagine the feeling but god willing we too will have our bundle of joy. Are you based in london

1 like

I am. We had our treatment at Hammersmith but have moved so our baby was born in Kingston hospital. All have been fantastic. Where are you based?

1 like

Ruislip :)

So pleased for you both x

Congratulations 😀

1 like

Thank you Kelly... a long way to go but every step, every scan feels like a Blessing

Yes I'm sure and very exciting x so so pleased for you both x

1 like

Fantastic news sanj!! Amazing to see on pic, so happy for you both, continue to be blessed on your journey xx

1 like

Aww what a lovely post and pic! So happy that everything is progressing well, long my it continue for you both! As you say it's amazing to think something so small has a heartbeat. Mother Nature is amazing! Really happy for you both x

1 like

Wow! How amazing! Best of luck to you both xx

1 like

Well done to both of ye and thank you for sharing. I wish the three of ye well on ye're journey :)

1 like

You may also like...