clinics abroad advices

Hello everyone! I’m Anna, I’m from US, but now am living in Paris with my husband. I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago and had 4 IVF treatments (2 oe and 2 de), BFN each. I was getting my treatment in Czech clinic but now are looking for new one. I'm 38, my dh is 45.

If some of you knows about any nice fertility clinics in Europe or elsewhere we would appreciate it if you share it with us!

And also it would be helpful to know about surrogacy options in those clinics.

Thank you!

18 Replies

• Hello dear! Unfortunately I can't carry a baby. I was diagnosed with glomerulonephritis after the birth of my first child. Because of this desease I had two pregnancy terminations. My dh and I decided to turn to surrogacy. It was our last chance to become parents. Prices here are too high for our abilities. That's why we were looking for clinic abroad. We found good clinic in Ukraine and went there. The clinic provided us with everything needed, so we felt absolutely comfortable in foreign country. The whole process was under their control. They found surrogate mother for us in 2,5 months. Our son was born on October 2015. I'm so grateful to our doctor and surrogate mother! Thanks to them I have family I was dreaming about. The clinic has both surrogacy and donation programs. This clinic is called biotexcom. You may find all prices, services, photos and terms on their website. If you have some questions, please feel free to ask! I wish you good luck with your search!

• Hi! Sad to hear about your disease. But fortunately for you and me there are a way out.

I'm definitely going to their web site to find more information. Thank you for mentioning them in your comment I was eager to find someone's advices and here you are.

Can you tell me more about the service in the clinic it is definitely one of the things that I worry about.

• Hi, hun! Sorry for your failed shots :(

I'm 34 yo, dx - blocked fallopian tubes, low egg quality. DH was/is all right. 2 years ago we've accomplished unsuccessful IUI shot. It was a disaster for us as for being absolute novices in infertility treatment. Well after sleepless nights we got to know on forums about Biotexcom in Kiev and went there soon. The first thing to say is that we regret absolutely nothing about using them. Though it took us 2 shots with donor eggs to conceive, as we saw they did their best to change the situation for better, prescribed additional meds and supplements. Actually we applied for the program of double attempt so no money, no extra time lost as we were ready for it. Here is briefly how the procedure begins there.

We started with defining the date for initial consultation and sending the list of the required documents. These were transvaginal ultrasound check results. Breast ultrasound check results. Chest X-ray (for both me and my husband). Doctor's certificate that I was healthy enough to carry out a baby and that pregnancy was not prohibited for me. Also sperm count if available.

Than the initial consultation itself. We both came to the clinic to undergo the required tests (blood tests for both, pap smear, sperm count). The doctor studied medical records, performed transvaginal ultrasound check and evaluated our chances to successfully accomplish the program. He explained us the treatment plan. Also they gave us the medications needed for my subsequent stimulation protocol. All agreements signed.

Wish you all the best and good luck with your further research and treatment XX

• Thank you for replying me! That was really nice of you to explain me all process it is helpful in a lot of ways. So you say that they demanded from you to bring with a doctors certificate on your ability to carry a baby? Will they demand some inquiry if it's a surrogate program, in case you know..?

How did you choose a program to apply? Where there any others with more attempts included? Would be nice if there is.

• Not at all, hun! We also used to search that kind of info earlier and were pleased to get answers. :) As for the DE programs they offer 3 of them:

1 attempt - ECONOMY - 4900 euro in 1 installment after you sign the contract. In case selective reduction is needed we will be charged 1000 euro additionally.

2 attempts - DOUBLE - 6900 euro in 2 equal installments. Selective reduction is covered by the package price.

5 attempts - GUARANTEED SUCCESS - 9900 euro in 2 equal installments. In case of 5 negatives they refund the money paid. Selective reduction and meds are covered by the package price as well.

Couples with a long struggling history chose option#3 mostly.

As for surrogacy question, they will demand a dr's certificate you cannot carry pregnancy yourself, but I've always considered surrogacy to be the final option if nothing works out. I'm sure you should have a closer look to egg donation. All the best, feel free to ask, hun. Hugs XX

• Thank you for replying!

That last one impressed me hard! Guaranteed success, that's heartening.

I totally agree with you on a surrogacy, we should try contacting bio tex in a matter of time, maybe they will recommend us the best way..

• Hi, I am sorry you are going through this. I highly recommend Invicta clinics (Poland). Close friends of mine got pregnant at their first attempt. Nothing but praise. Good luck

• hi! thanks for recommendations! will check all the clinics everyone has advised me!

Good luck!!

• If you consider ivf clinics abroad you might be interested in fertilityfriends co uk, eggdonationfriends com or whereivf com xx

• Thanks for advising! I have visited one of these WEBsites for a help, and I am now reading all of the related information here. xx

• Dear Sunny

We are shortly starting our 2nd round at Trianglen in Denmark. We have found them to be a very good clinic and I am happy to recommend them. I don't have PCOS so can't recommend them from that point of view.

Best of luck to you :-)

• Thank you! That's nice of you to share your recommendations with me! Unfortunately I have never heard of that clinic. But looking at their prices.. it's a bit too much for us right now, as in ukrainian clinics that were recommended to me it's much cheaper..

Anyways thank you!

• You're welcome :-)

We looked at the Ukraine and I contacted quite a few clinics however lots did not reply to my initial email! Obviously didn't want the business. I had discussions with Vittoria Vita, Biotex and ISIDA. We were drawn towards ISIDA however the conversation was difficult because of the language barrier and I got cold feet. I have also heard some bad things about Biotex however of course you should do your own research and go with who you feel comfortable with.

Best of luck to you x

• Oh really? Nice to hear that, because I've seen only good reviews on ukrainian clinics and was doubting that all was that good.. Of course, every clinic has its own pros and cons.

I'll make my choice really carefully regarding all your advices! Thank you!

• cause of various domain names and mail boxes, your messages might have been treated as spam. Unfortunately I have unpleasant personal experiences with international correspondence.

• Really?

Maybe it's a thing, but I was just talking to biotex clinic and I've received all of their replies real quick. We are communicating by emails, perhaps that's the thing..

• hi, Anna. we're currently in surrogacy program in Kiev, Ukraine. bfp from the first attempt :) one week left to our safe stage. feel free to ask any question. we did a very profound research of surrogacy providers before we signed up. US is quite far to travel, though. for us it was just a 2 hr flight. in any case, surrogacy costs will be a pleasant surprise to you if compared with those in the USA

• Hi girls! Due to condition of my health de ivf is my last chance to have a baby. It’s so hard for me to decide on this procedure. I have so many questions and thoughts. I couldn't even suggest that Ukraine is a good place to do de ivf. I have some doubts about this country. But your reviews persuaded me to look more into this option. Also prices seem very reasonable. Thanks for information!

You may also like...