New Web Series About Infertility - Hope It's Okay to Post This Here!

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have been coping with infertility for 3 years now with no end in sight. Cycle after cycle and BFN after BFN, have been such an isolating and painful experience. I am trying to channel my pain into a web series about infertility that will hopefully raise awareness and make others going through it maybe smile for a moment too. People who haven't been through it just don't get it. I would love to share the trailer with you all who are unfortunately on this journey too:

Really hope you like it and that you don't mind my sharing it here. If you do, I'm so sorry and please ignore!!

Wishing you all the very best!

3 Replies

• This looks funny Wendy, is this you acting? Where can we watch the full series? X

• This looks good and funny 😊 I would also like to know how to watch the series x

• Thank you so much for taking the time to check it out MrsRL and Maria-Louisa! We are in the process of seeking funding to make the series. The funder is monitoring user engagement for the month of March, so it would go a long way if  you liked the video on YouTube and/or shared it. If you would like to follow along, we are doing our best to bring some humour to infertility on Twitter and Instagram at @howtobuyababy. Thank you both for your support!

You may also like...