First time I've ever written on one of these forums and was looking for advice. I've just tested after a 2ww from my first ever FET and it was negative. I wasn't wondering does anyone know how quick we can do it again? I've got another frozen embryo and just want to try the next one now. We did the IVF treatment in October but there was a high risk I'd develop OHSS due to having 39 eggs taken so they refused to put the fertilised embryos (2in the end) back in until I'd had 2 periods. After all this waiting I just want to try the other embryo now. Does anyone know if it's hospital dependant? Am I able to an FET straight away or will they make me have a break? I'm not ovulating either so I will have to have a stimulated transfer. Anyone either been through similar or got any advice?