Fertility Network UK
15,835 members26,117 posts

Excited

Hey ladies

Hope u all are ok. I got a bfp today I am in so much shock and don't really feel real. I would like to thank everyone of u and say please stay strong and don't give up. I will keep in touch with u all this is not the last u will hear from me. Wishing u all the love and baby dust to each one of u xxxx

23 Replies
oldestnewest

Congrats!!! Great news!

1 like

Congratulations! x

1 like

Congratulations! Lovely news! x

1 like

Congratulations that's fab news x x x

1 like

Congratulations, xx

1 like

Congratulations!!! again lucy!!🎉I am sooo happy for you...youve done great from start till end, i wish you a very happy pregnancy😘✨👶✨

1 like

Amazing news. Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations hunni it really is the best feeling I have my first scan next Thursday xx

1 like

Aww yeah it really is. Let

Me know how u get on

Hun. X

1 like

Aww I will have you been given a scan day yet? X

Yeah the 19th Nov seems far.

Aww exactly a week after me mines the 12th good luck hun let me no how you get on xx

Congratulations! Fantastic news!! :-) xx

1 like

Thank u ladies so much xxx

Wowww! congratulationsssssss!!!! Great news. :) Happy for you. :)

1 like

congratulations best of luck xxx I had my blood taking this morning now waiting on results this afternoon hope I get good news too xxxxx

1 like

Congratulations. It is a great feeling. X

1 like

Huge congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations Lucy. The person I know going through IVF got a positive viability scan yesterday, so relief all round .😁

Aww that's great can't wait to have mine. X

Are you on Cyclogest? She is and I'm rather fed up with the continuing mushy brain and mood swings (its my boss) 😯

Congrats! great news.

Congratulations, that's fantastic news. It won't feel real for a while. Don't think it felt real to me until I started throwing up everyday. Enjoy and best of luck at your scan x

You may also like...