For gods sake! I'm at the end of my tether! So have been discussing clinics abroad with a fertility co ordinatior who has found a couple of clinics that will still help me try one more time with my own eggs. This is what myself & oh had decided as although the chances are slim at my age, as we had only had one attempt and there were no eggs, we had this real need to have one more go b4 letting the dream go!! We have both (him maybe more so) really struggled with the idea of DE.Having narrowed down the clinics my partner has just said, oh I thought u were looking at abroad bcos it was donor egg?!? I said no, I thought we agreed to try once more? Him:well y we going abroad then. Me: y were u going along with the plans then if u thought it was with DE when u already told me u weren't comfortable with that. Him: I just want to do what u want to do!!!
Arggggghhhhh! I'm so frustrated right now, I'm wondering whether to give up all together! We both don't have a clue what we want in terms of pushing forward with this!!
Frustrated & upset 😢😖😫