Pregnancy Test!!!!

Hi all, I want to update you guys on my IVF journey. I was supposed to do HPT yesterday but couldn't get myself to do it. I have never felt so scared and anxious in my life before. I finally managed to pull myself together this afternoon and hot a BFP. I am jumping up and down with joy.. I can't Thank God enough. This is my first cycle and I am really grateful for all your support and encouragement. I have my viability scan on the 18th of November . I am still believing God that everything will go well.

Wishing you all the best of luck in your individual journies. Lots of baby dust to you all.xxxxxxx

21 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations I'm really happy for you hope you a health pregnancy xx

• Congratulations Hun x

• Lovely news congratulations πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™

• Congrats πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Congratulations that's wonderful. Xx

• Congrats, lovely news, exiting times xx

• Congratulations x

• Great news! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy,

• Congratulations xxx

• congratulations hun xx

• Congratulations lovely.. that's brilliant news!!!! I've got my test on Monday.. didn't know whether to do one tomorrow but like u were feeling I am so scared and anxious.. I don't wanna do it.. xxx

• Congratulations, great news xx

• Brilliant news xx sending you lots of love and prayers for successful cycle this time xx

• So happy for you xx

• Fab news...congrats x

• Thank you ladies for your congratulatory messages. I am still in deep shock. I can't thank God enough.

I wish all you testing soon and those still on this IVF journey the best of luck. Hopefully, we all have good stories to share.

Baby dust to everyone xxxxxx

• Ah congratulations, so happy for you xx

• Congratulations that is fantastic news x

• Amazing news so pleased for you 😊 Wishing you a healthy And happy pregnancy. All the best πŸ’—πŸΌ x x x

• Congratulations hunni enjoy being pregnant and try to rest I got my bfp last week to it is the best feeling did you get you appointment for your scan yet? Xx

• Congratulation Hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You may also like...