Fertility Network UK

Pregnancy Test!!!!

Hi all, I want to update you guys on my IVF journey. I was supposed to do HPT yesterday but couldn't get myself to do it. I have never felt so scared and anxious in my life before. I finally managed to pull myself together this afternoon and hot a BFP. I am jumping up and down with joy.. I can't Thank God enough. This is my first cycle and I am really grateful for all your support and encouragement. I have my viability scan on the 18th of November . I am still believing God that everything will go well.

Wishing you all the best of luck in your individual journies. Lots of baby dust to you all.xxxxxxx

21 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations I'm really happy for you hope you a health pregnancy xx

2 likes

Congratulations Hun x

1 like

Lovely news congratulations 💗💙💗💙

1 like

Congrats 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations that's wonderful. Xx

Congrats, lovely news, exiting times xx

Congratulations x

Great news! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy,

Congratulations xxx

congratulations hun xx

Congratulations lovely.. that's brilliant news!!!! I've got my test on Monday.. didn't know whether to do one tomorrow but like u were feeling I am so scared and anxious.. I don't wanna do it.. xxx

Congratulations, great news xx

Brilliant news xx sending you lots of love and prayers for successful cycle this time xx

So happy for you xx

Fab news...congrats x

Thank you ladies for your congratulatory messages. I am still in deep shock. I can't thank God enough.

I wish all you testing soon and those still on this IVF journey the best of luck. Hopefully, we all have good stories to share.

Baby dust to everyone xxxxxx

Ah congratulations, so happy for you xx

Congratulations that is fantastic news x

Amazing news so pleased for you 😊 Wishing you a healthy And happy pregnancy. All the best 💗🍼 x x x

Congratulations hunni enjoy being pregnant and try to rest I got my bfp last week to it is the best feeling did you get you appointment for your scan yet? Xx

Congratulation Hun 😃😃😃

You may also like...