Fertility Network UK
13,174 members21,297 posts

2 Embryos Transferred...

Woohoo!!! I am officially on my 2ww... I feel so excited now! It was amazing getting to watch our embryos being transferred today. I say embryos as I've had 2 put back. I had 5 eggs collected on Fri, 3 fertilised nicely, two of the embryos were graded 5/8 and I had one graded 7/8 so we were given the option to have 2 embryos put back to give me the best chance. The third embryo will be cultured and then frozen if all goes okay. Now I can go back to work with a secret smile :-)

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Fab news - congrats x

Aw thank you x x

Really great news noodles. Hoping the next two weeks whizzes by for you xx

Lol me too... Thanks MrsDx My test date is a week on Friday so it's actually only 11 days... I'm just going to relax and take it easy, the hard work is done and what will be will be ;-) x x

1 like

I love this..... Love it!! Could not be happier for you!!! X x best of luck x x x

Thank you so much Lucyireland26... I'm sooooo happy!!! :-) x x

1 like

Hope you get a positive result and the 2ww goes quickly for you.

2 likes

Aw thank you so much pm27 x x

Hope the time doesn't drag too much! Drink lots of water and milk. And rest where you can, but good that you're going back to work as it will be a good distraction. I found I was very tired the second week.

Good luck. And really hope you get yr positive! Xx

1 like

Aw thanks Hope 23 ☺ I'm having to rest a lot just now. Tried to go to Tesco for a few things but it was just too much, I had to come home 😕 x x

1 like

Great news, best of luck

Thanks Symboh 😉 x x

Great news noodles!!! goodluck with ur 2ww and a bfp

1 like

Thank you shirley100 😊 x x

Exciting stuff x

You may also like...