My ickle egg has divided

In shock just had the call to say my egg has divided into 4 and out if quality on scale 1low to 4 mines a 3. Going in at 11.30 to have embryo transfer. So glad I didn't go with what was recommended to me Monday and cancel, I only needed one and that's all I had but so far so good. In total shock!! Want to thank everyone on here for your support, I felt lost before joining this site as no one knows how you feel if they are not going through it and you have helped me stay positive so I really thank you. I know still a long way to go but considering I should of being starting again next year I am happy.

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done my lovely. I'm also on the 2ww- ( ET last Monday). Enjoy today it's a good day! Congratulations to get this far XXXXXX

• Thank you hope everything goes well for you x

• Woow that fantastic news PY987, congratulations and best of luck, as it says it takes one and you have got it. I really hope it works for you and you get your positive xxx

• Thank you so glad we decided to take the plunge and have ago and didn't give up and start again like they wanted us too x

• That's amazing news so happy for you :) Good luck with the transfer :) I hope it all goes well :) Wishing you a BFP :D

Yes no one really understands this except for those unlucky ones who have either been through it or are going through it.. I love this site too it has made such a difference talking to others that understand :)

Jess X

• God it makes such a difference I have a great support network but no one really understands until you go through it. Before I went through it you read things but God people have no idea without having gone through it. Hope everything is going well in your journey x

• Great news, I had the same scenario they were suggesting I should cancel as only the one follicle showing but I went ahead and it worked I'm 12 weeks pregnant!

Stay positive it all helps xx

• Aww that's lovely to hear, had transfer this morning now to wait until 21st x

• Brilliant news! You must be so made up. So glad you decided not to give up on your one little egg which has turned into a lovely strong embryo! You just never know do you.

Congrats and take care of yourself xx

• Thank you, I know we are so happy we gave it a chance x

• Brilliant news! You must be so made up. So glad you decided not to give up on your one little egg which has turned into a lovely strong embryo! You just never know do you.

Congrats and take care of yourself xx

• That sounds really positive. It's so true, it does only take one. Good luck x

• Thank you, so true glad we didn't cancel x

• That's great news. I really hope you get a positive result.

• Thank you the support on here is amazing x

• Amazing congrats to u both. .... fingers crossed xxx

• That's great news! Happy for you, and wishing you a BFP! xx

• We were in the same position as you. It worked. Here's to hoping it sticks!

• Thank you hope everything is going well for you too x

You may also like...