Who knows the best Gynecologist specialising in Endo in London?

Hi, I had a laparoscopy 2 years ago but endo symptoms/ pain have returned over the last few months and I'm keen to book an appoint with a gyno asap. I start a new job in 2 weeks having been out of work for the last 6 months and I really want to get to the bottom of things before I start my new job - as just can't do with the thought of having to cope with the pain at work again! The Consultant who operated on me last time was rubbish -she didn't even come and see me to give me my results after the op. She just left a pile of pictures of my insides -as if I was meant to know what endo looked like! Anyway I live in North west London so any recommendations for good London/near London Consultant would be much appreciated. Luckily I have health insurance as I'm hoping to get an appoint within the week.

Thanks in advance for your help, xx

6 Replies

  • Hi Anna

    I will sent you a private message with my recommendation

    Jo x

  • Hi Jo

    Can I please have it too?

    Thank you!


  • I just sent you a message :) x

  • Hi JoHo777

    Can I please have it too ?

    Thank you! :)

  • Hi Jo, would you be able to send this information to me too?

    Thank you so much,

    Berg x

  • try the consultants at UCHL they are good

You may also like...