Does anyone know if these exist

hi i have been looking for something like a tubular bandage sort of thing that you could wear around your bikini line waist area after having a hysterctomy,just to give my stomach that little extra bit of support,i have tried ebay but cant find anything can only find back braces ,when i really need one for my stomach area when i go back to work,any info would be greatful x

3 Replies

  • Ask at your local doctors or hospital...I suffered with pelvic problems when I was pregnant and was given a tubigrip bandage that went over my bump and bum.

  • hi thankyou so much for this advise,hope you are ok now x

  • hi thankyou i have a belt i got of ebay called thermacare is this what you mean,hope you are ok now x

You may also like...