Hello all I hope you are all coping better than myself. Not looking for sympathy or playing the victim card but I am at the end of my rope.
Symptoms since Thursday -
- extremely tired and cannot seem get rid of tiredness no matter how much I sleep.
- pain when urinating deep inside as well as when passing BM. BM now diarrhoea like ( sorry tmi).
-unexplained weight loss, only noticed as trousers keep falling down.
-pain after intercourse
- headaches which also turn into migraines
- low mood
- pain in back lower and radiates to top
- pain in pelvic area and abdomen under belly button, extra pain on right side near right hip
- foggy head and weakness
- even with omeprazole I have gastro pain and heartburn
Anyone else have similar symptoms? I had to get sent home from work again, my absences are already being monitored just don't know what else to do. Awaiting a laparoscopy and coil fitted but this has already been on hold since Feb last year. I understand there are more cases worse than me and that the pandemic has made things even harder and I respect all the NHS are doing but I have been panned off for 5 years now and I cannot keep "living" like this.
Thanks all x