Endometriosis UK
33,993 members30,426 posts

Groin pain what is it?

Hello everyone :) I was just looking for some advice. I started suffering from burning aching groin pain (on both sides) about a year ago which got worse if I was on my feet all day. It was the reason my gp referred me to the gynaecologist then got a lap in December. They found endometriosis on my ovaries and bladder. That was 2 months ago and the pain is back. I can't believe it. I thought I was going to have some relief for a while at least. Does anyone relate to this? Or could it be something other than endometriosis? I also have a hematoma from the op, so still recovering from that too.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi. I get the same pain like a throbbing pain in the groan area all around. I also get throbbing pain in my armpit and left side. I assumed this was my lymph nodes fighting the endo? I have stage 4 endo and frozen pelvis.

Do you get it when your period is due or just anytime? I hate it x

Anytime, no specific time x

Could be pelvic floor muscle tension as pain from endo can make you instinctively tighten it. I've had a lot of pain in that area and found it's because my muscles were so overworked from tensing when in pain and then it just became a natural response x

You may also like...