Days with no pain

Hi all, I havent been diagnosed with endometriosis yet but my doctor has told me that it sounds likley.

I was just wondering ladies, are there any days you have no pain? For example i was pain free for 2 days after my period and 2 days before ovulating.

I was also wondering if anyone has diarrhea as a symptom?

I'm doing as much research as I can online but would love some advice.

Thank you

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yeah. I've had it for 5 years but was only diagnosed a few months ago. For most of that time, I only ever got pain during my periods and ovulation. Over the last year, I had pain most days in my lower right abdomen but the daily pain generally wasn't too bad. It was the other symptoms I had on a daily basis which I found worse - vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhoea, extreme tiredness.

• Hi, I've had it for 24 years but was only diagnosed last year.

I would initially have several months where all I got was bad period pain. As the years progressed I had increasing pain, nausea, migraine and was always constipated for a couple of days before my period. After it started I would get horrendous diarrea. Guess it must be to something to do with the body flushing out the internal bleed? I really should ask someone if that's what caused it but was always too embarrassed. ☺️

• I had a laparoscopy in October and was diagnosed with widespread moderate endometriosis. I've only ever had pain for the first 2/3 days of my period but they reckon I've had endo for a great deal of time due to the damage it's done.

My sister in law had constant pain every single day. I don't know how she copes. 😢

You may also like...