So I'm 11 days post-op of TPPE, surgery was successful and went really well. I was in 8 hours which is 4 over what was originally planned.
I got a letter which explained it. He also did tubal surgery because he found : 'bilateral hydrosalpinx with fimbrial block, both Fallopian tubes much more dialated than at laparoscopy'. I had another surgery on 18th March, where my tubes were slightly dialated, but with no blockage and only one hydrosalpinx.
My question is, in the space of 6 weeks, my tubes became blocked and another hydrosalpinx grew, so how long do I have now until it happens again.!?
I already have PID, PCOS, Adeno, and some cervix missing going against me for fertility, I'm at high risk of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, and now I just feel like I'm totally screwed.
We are in no way financially ready for a baby but we feel we have no choice, how do I make that decision?!
I know my family & partner mean well but saying 'just wait & see what he says' 'think positive' 'you don't know the outcome yet' it's like seriously could you just admit that I'm screwed and stop sugar coating everything! I hate people saying 'stay strong/ stay positive' like what the frigg do you think I have been doing all this time?!
Sorry. I just want honest help without people trying to make me feel better. Xxx