Hello all n could you help

Hi all,

I was diagnosed with endometriosis and adenomyosis over 10 years ago, i've already had three surgeries and i'm now 37 and trying to find out how my fertility is.. Going to a gynecologist through the NHS but so far they have been of no much help at all. 

First, they sent me to have blood test to check my fertility when i was still on the pill!! waited 6 months to be told that i shouldnt have been on it during the blood test(might seem obvious to some, but it didnt have a clue.. i thought they were the experts and they did know i was on it) i still have not seem a gynecologist as such but a member of the team or something) who apologies got me off the pill n mahe me wait another 3 months to get my periods to normal n have a blood test after the 21 day after getting my period.. that it is supposed to b this Wednesday coming (4th of May) and today i got my period again earlier that expected (Monday the 2st of May) scared already to phone and be r arranged in another 6 months cos of it..

So frustrating.. Anyhow, sorry for the long intro n if anyone can help i'd b very thankful .. 

Thank you all in advance

4 Replies

• Hi Karen,  I had the same problem last year , although I wasn't on the pill as we'd been ttc . Had to have that blood test but periods were so irregular. My local hospital does a walk in blood testing clinic where you can go  and don't need an appointment. It may be worth seeing if your local hospital does the same. I know it would mean waiting another 21 days but it's better than months.

• Many thanks Jean,

The problem is postponing the app after the blood test with my gyno.. as the waiting list if you have to cancel are ridiculous.. last time was 6 months on the top of the other 6 i had to wait...

• Hi, give them a call and explain that your periods are so irregular, they may be able to slot you in. It's worth a try.

• I'd do.. n thanks again ;p

You may also like...