I attach the link to a blog somebody has written about life with endometriosis. They have just started documenting their journey but include their history and true accounts of thought and feeling.

I am informed there will also be upcoming posts on remedies and treatments tried, tested and reviewed and also with hints and tips for those living with this condition.

I hope you find it useful as the blog continues to develop.

Hope you find it helpful!!!!

3 Replies

• Ah bless her... thanks for posting. I and I'm sure many others can empathise. It's so hard and Rock bottom is definitely a place that's not very nice. There wasnt anywhere to leave a comment, but just wanted to send an unseen hug xxx

• I'll pass this on to her, she would also welcome any feedback or points for development. She also mentioned sharing other's stories as the blog develops xx

• Davina-Canning, thank you! Please pass on a message too, that in those lowest points she must think of her Mam & family. Also not to feel embarrassed in getting help for the depression. It's completely natural that considering the pain we experience & the fight we have to go through to be listened too that we get down. It will pass. There will be something that makes life tolerable & enjoyable again. Lots of love to get & you! X

You may also like...