New Endo book well worth reading

The wonderful Aubree Deimler has just published her book "From Pain to Peace With Endo: Lessons Learned on the Road to Healing Endometriosis". Even though I haven't finished it yet, I strongly recommend it.

Aubree has a really great blog which is worth subscribing to

I'm sure you can find the book in various locations but here's the link to Amazon.

The kindle version is excellent value at £2.63 at today's price. You don't even need a kindle to read it. Just download the kindle app to your mobile or pc and access that way.

Many thanks to Aubree for sharing her story and all the fabulous knowledge, information and insight she has gained.

3 Replies

• Thanks for posting. I'm just reading her blog - very interesting.

• Thank you For sharing, it looks very interesting.

• I have discovered pretty much all the same information and strategies contained in this book by researching everything over the past year. I have implemented many of the suggestions outlined. Apart from a detour due to another illness which sent me off track for a while, I have experienced good results. If I were to write a book about what I have discovered this past year, it would look something like this so I can confirm that it's an excellent starting point to encourage you to research and find your own pathway to health.

You may also like...