Surgery or no surgery

I met with my general surgeon and he said that he can do another surgery but he is very doubtful that it is going to do much. So know I am 5 trying to decide whether or not I am going to have the surgery. This is my last option or I am going to be on pain management for the rest of my life. The problem is even with the surgery I might still have the same outcome. So now I am trying to decide surgery or not.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have you considered seeing another consultant for a second opinion? It may be that your surgeon has reached the limits of what they can do but perhaps another specialist can do more for you?

    Sorry to hear about your situation and I hope you get a positive outcome whatever you decide.

    x

  • this exactly. I wish you the best, whatever decision you make.

You may also like...